TWO

You would think Nova now would've left Busan going back into hiding but Nova had found herself staring down Klaw through the glass

She questioned herself why she was still here. But then she recalled Ross asking her to stay til he was locked up with the CIA.

While Nova was beginning to get lost within her thoughts a hand was placed on her shoulder making her quickly turn around snapping out of her thoughts facing the King and his general.

"Nice to see you again T'Challa."

"It's a pleasure to see you too." He greeted with a smile that made Novas heart beat irregular.

"Hello Okoye." Nova greeted politely.
The general gave her a nod. It's not like Nova expected much out of her.

Just then Nova was called by Ross and excused herself heading over to Ross by the computers.

"It was quite the surprise seeing her last night. It's been a while since you last saw her in America." Okoye recalled to her King.

T'Challa watched Nova smiling to himself,"You froze when you saw her last night didn't you?"

The King looked at Okoye with his jaw dropping but his general laughed to herself,"Don't bother. I saw you. It was like a antelope in head lights."

"Are you finished?"

Just then Nova and Ross walked up to the two and watched the lunatic talk. Wheezing, Klaw whisper shouted,"I can see you" while trying to rock himself back and forth in the chair.

Ross crossed his arms giving instructions,"So this is a big mess huh? I figured we could go good cop and bad cop-"

Okoye stopped Ross by beginning to talk Wakandan which lead to Nova eyeing the women wondering what the fuck she was saying.
T'Challa looked at Ross and responded back in their native language.
Oh gosh this is going to be a long day..

"After your questioning we'll take him back to Wakanda with us." T'Challa said in english with a smirk turning away from them.

"What? No- look I like you a lot but he's in my custody now. He's not going anywhere." Ross argued.

Nova glanced back at Klaw wanting to get answers out of him for herself. She walked to the computer generating the audio to turn on so the room could hear what the conversation could be from the other room.

"Alright while you two talk things out I'll go in and get this over with" Nova finally spoke heading to the door.

"No, Nova-"

The agent turned around to face Ross,"You said I had to help you capture him. Mission accomplished. Now I'm doing things my way."

"No,No,No-"