EPILOUGE 1

(1 year later)

(1 year later)

I stood in front of a head to toe gigantic mirror as I stared at my outfit. I was wearing a very exposing dress that had showed my curves, slim stomach, and arms. I couldn't help but release a nervous exhale reminding myself to remain calm.

T'Challa came behind me with his hands smoothly brushing up against my exposed sides. I turned my head away from the mirror and looked up at him, with his head extremely close to mine.

"Are you ready?" He questioned, with a smile erupting on his lips.

I wasn't sure if I was ready. I didn't know what to even expect from this private royal ceremony. T'Challa, his mother, the trouble leaders, and his ancestors would be there to see if I would be blessed and be accepted as the new Queen of Wakanda.

"After agreeing to finally marry you I have to now get your ancestors blessing to be the next queen before we continue the wedding process. I'm not quite sure that's something easy to prepare for" I retorted with a playful smile on my face despite the nervous butterflies I was getting.

T'Challa turned my body more toward him as he gave me an encouraging look,"It can be intimidating at first. I know I'm not suppose to tell you what happens but I know you will choose wisely. You have done so much for my people, it would be foolish—"

"Don't finish that. I don't want you to jinx anything T'Challa. Remember anything can happen" I reminded him.

He nodded understanding,"Remember be brave"

"Always am" I winked, before looking at the mirror staring at the deep red fabric tied around me,"Did I forget to tell you how beautiful you look?"

I giggled,"You did but thank you my King. Might I add you look ravishing?" I teased, wrapped my arms around his neck.

T'Challa smirked, leaning down to kiss me but with the door opening I pulled away instantly seeing Okoye nod at us,"Its time."

Already? I glanced back at T'Challa letting a bit of my nervousness show.

T'Challa put his hand on my cheek, kissing my forehead,"I love you" he whispered in between the kiss.

My whole body relaxed at his kiss. The butterflies I felt didn't make me feel so jumpy. It made me excited that I wanted more but I knew that this was urgent to get to.

"I love you too" I said, wanting to kiss him back but I could see Okoye telling me to hurry up. I gave a peck to his cheek before picking up the long skirt of this silky red dress and followed Okoye.

Okoye began to tell me what was going to happen. That I would be escorted to the deep under ground caves where it would have the blue crystal lake. They would put my whole body underneath where I would be put through a test for the ancestors to see me up close where I would reunite with T'Challa and see if I would get the blessing from his ancestors or not.