SPECIAL INSIDE

Memories of Nova Fury + T'Challa Udaku
(Any idea what their ship name could be?)

first memory
Nova glanced around making sure the perimeter was secure,"Everything going alright?" Coulson, her second father figure questioned.

"So far.." she answered to her ear piece.

"If you need anything—"

Nova laughed quietly shaking her head,"Relax Phil. I may be fourteen but I'm not a baby" she mused. Coulson was worried about the young agent since this mission in Wakanda wasn't exactly the safest but just like her Dad, Nova lived for the adrenaline.

Just as Nova was about to head to another hallway of the royal palace a bunch of women began to scream running after the man Klaw who held a bunch of cases filled of vibrunium.

"Target spoted" The young Agent said before running towards another hallway away from the generals eyesight.

"Take a left and you should meet him" Coulson ordered.

Taking a left Nova crashed right into Klaw, both falling straight to the ground. Not wasting a second Nova quickly got behind Klaw and put him in a headlock, kicking him in the balls.

Klaw gasped painfully slowly retrieving the knife in his pocket but Nova was fast to have it up to his neck.

"Ah you must the small Agent,Nova Fury" he laughed,"too bad we can't chat" he said before using the vibrunium weapon he stole to throw her against the wall, across the hall.

Nova slowly looked up ignoring the fact her vision was a bit blurry. Klaw looked back at her with a disgusted smirk before running away down the hall.

Slowly rising up to her feet Nova hurried after him. The agent noticed he was now heading to a more lower level of the palace. Perhaps the underground tunnels? Did he have a escape route there? Deciding to use her gun. She raised it and shot his ankle making him fall down the stairs dropped two cases of the vibrunium. She pulled one of Howard Starla gadget out to make the suitcases a small ant sized putting it in her back pocket.

She went down to where Klaw lied down and put the gun to his heads,"Any last words?"

Klaw smirked didn't die down despite the massive pain he was in only nodding showing his golden teeth,"have fun"

Nova frowned confused but she yelped in pain when Klaw pulled the trigger of a vibrunium weapon that not only sent waves of pain throughout her body but blasted her yet again across the floor making her fall down a small like rabbit hole.

Screaming to the top of her lungs Nova tried to grab onto anything that'd make her stop but how could she when falling down a hole?

She grunted out when her body finally fell down landing on something not as hard as the ground. She whimpered out in pain taking her a full five seconds to move a muscle not realizing a body was underneath her until it gasped for air.

Widening her eyes Nova quickly got off the body realizing it was a boy dressed in Wakanda royal attire,"Are you okay?" Nova politely asked helping the boy up but she suddenly stop and stared at his features.