EPILOUGE 2

The sun slowly began to rise up with the late night stars fading away. The deep shade of yellow and orange broke through the sky with the shadows of the citizens, and animals begin to wake up.

The trees flowers were brushed away by the wind with everyone of all spirits began to walk to the kingdom.

Humans and animals of different shapes and sizes walked side bye side with their heads up high. Excitement rushed through the little children as they ran ahead with some baby elephants.

The adults calmly walked with a few holding proud smiles with others holding anticipation.

Nova who had been awake since midnight had finished giving birth to their child. After three years of having T'Challa consistently beg for a child she had given in when she was promised that they wouldn't forget their unborn child that she still missed.

They even had put a small memorial for their unborn child near the garden by the ponds.

T'Challa who was in his royal attire hadn't changed nor left her side throughout the entire thing as they looked at their new born daughter. Nova smiled with tears in her eyes, she couldn't find the urge to look away.

"She has our eyes" T'Challa said with his thumb being held onto by their daughter.

"She will have our strength and love" Nova mused, as she delicately held her,"Like a true Fury" her Father piper in that made Nova half heartily smile at her Dad.

She was happy her Father was here to witness the moment.

"My Queen, you must get changed" One of the nurses insisted so that she could look presentable when they announced the princess.

"Don't worry Nova I'll watch over her" Shuri said with her hands extending out to her new niece. Nova didn't want to let go of her child just yet. But she could see the urgance in the dressers eyes that she sighed, giving in. Besides she knew she could trust her sister in law so there was nothing to worry about.

Nova carefully handed Shuri the sleeping baby who instantly smiled down at her,"Will you be able to get up Nova?" T'Challa questioned as he held onto her waist in case she was still weak.

Childbirth for her had indeed been very painful.

Her Father stood to his feet in case he would need to help but he saw he didn't need to worry when Nova let T'Challa carry her to another room to change.

The nurse followed after them as Nova was forced into a bright yellow gown that designs with black lacing the patters. She put on golden wrists that she put her crown on that was a bunch of golden stars to represent her name that involved the stars and the galaxy.

Despite her only giving birth a couple of hours she still felt a bit weak at the stomach but she knew it was something that would go away within the next three days.

"Now, your ready" the dresser smiled proudly as she held onto Novas hand tightly where T'Challa who was leaning against the wall finally looked to Nova who had now came to his view.

He eyed her up and down and could've sworn he went breathless. Nova smiled, holding out her hand to take his in which he did.

T'Challa instantly put his mouth to her giving a quick passionate kiss. She giggled into the kiss and pulled away giving T'Challa a peck at the check,"It's time" he said gesturing to them where they would be at the balcony where they would present their child to every living being in Wakanda.