TEN

After telling T'Challa of this unknown person or creature she hasn't felt easy

After telling T'Challa of this unknown person or creature she hasn't felt easy. In fact the feeling of danger coming seemed to be getting worse.

Nova hasn't had an idea of who to contact. Her Dad seemed to turn off his signals meaning there was no connection to him whatsoever and whenever she tried to contact Ross it'd immediately go straight to voice mail.

"I think I need to leave Wakanda" Nova blurted out hearing Shuri immediately bump into the counter.

"Ouch, What do you mean leave?" The sibling questioned. Nova turned facing Shuri,"What I mean is I need to leave and head to New York where I can try and contact someone. This feeling I'm getting of danger hasn't been going away."

"But what will my brother think? If he-"

"He can't say anything Shuri. If I choose to leave he can't do anything and only respect my decision. Besides it's only to check if everything's alright." Nova explained.

Shuri looked at Nova hesitantly but walked over to the Agent handing her a device. Nova looked down at her hand in confusion,"What's this?"

"It's a device that acts very much like a gps and phone but more adjustments to it. You'll eventually figure it out but it should help you find whatever it is your looking for." She said pressing some buttons to it.

Nova smiled great full to the smart sibling,"Thanks Shuri you didn't have to do this"

Shuri smiled shaking her head,"Nonsense it's just an extra gadget I have lying around."

Nova looked down at gadget giving Shuri a quick goodbye before leaving to get ready. She hurried out the room down the palace hallways heading straight to the royal bedroom.

The faster Nova went to New York the better.

Nova rushed to the closet changing into her outfit that was a navy blue mixed with black suit. The outfit was just like Natasha's but the only difference was that Nat's was pure black.

Nova pulled her hair in a high ponytail and put daggers and guns, spear around her belt double checking she had everything.

When the girl finished she went to the boarding building where all the ships were at needing to find someone who could fly it.

Going up the hill Nova noticed on top T'Challa and with his guards looking very worried.

Nova cursed forgetting to tell T'Challa. But even if she told him he couldn't stand in her way. She would make sure of that.

As soon as she made eye contact with him Nova kept a calm composure standing in front of him with a hesitant smile,"I need to go to New York. Right now may be the best shot I can get with finding out what is wrong."

At first T'Challa didn't say anything. Nova didn't know what the guy was feeling but she actually wanted to know what he was thinking.

T'Challa sighed nodding understandably,"Just be careful okay?"

Nova nodded pulling her lips to his. His hands went down to her waist kissing back as her hands cupped his face. Nova could feel the butterflies in her stomach once again getting more stronger just as the two of them pulled away.

Nova forehead touched his as their breaths mixed in,"Always" Nova softly said before walking away to a ship.

A guard followed after Nova which must've been sent by T'Challa to fly the ship. The guard closed the door behind her and went to the controllers starting up the ship.

Nova looked out the window seeing T'Challa stand at the spot she left him looking at the ship she was on.

The idea of loving someone was foreign to her. She didn't know about it. But she did know that she was madly in love with a king who treated her like a queen.