Chapter Sixteen

Hey sweeties!!

This one is dedicated to my friend KourteneyBiddle! Shes new to Wattpad so go follow her and read her story Connecting The Dots!

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days.

On Friday my school was doing a blood drive and well let’s just say they have this weight to height ratio and if you are 4’ 11 they want you to weight like 140 lbs. and I’m not exactly that so I may or may not have lied about my weight thus wonking me out for the rest of the day.

Then Saturday my older brothers “Girlfriend” came over to hang out. Did I mention my brother is 19 years old turning 20 in less than a month and moving to Denver in a week for college and this girl is also only 15 maybe just turned 16  and more than a year younger than me and to top it all off she isn’t a directioner!! I so don’t approve of this relationship.

And then yesterday I needed to get some driving hours in so I was gone all day.

In other words I missed you guys.

Oh I came up with a series name for this now! It is Can We Fall from the lyric “Can we fall one more time” from Gotta Be You which is one of my all time favorite One Direction songs but you already knew what song it was from. So book one in the series is obviously He Loves Me He Loves Me Not Zayn’s story, book two is Remember Me? Niall’s story, book three is Hero Again and the other 2 titles I haven’t figured out yet.

Well here’s the next chapter!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Chapter Sixteen

-Primrose-Benefit

“Hello Prinny, remember me?” The voice on the phone said to me sending chills all throughout my body.

“Who is this?” I asked trying to keep my voice from wavering.

“Oh now Prinny don’t tell me you don’t remember.” The voice chuckled darkly. “Remember what happened to your parents? Remember your mothers screams?”

“I thought you were in jail.”

“Turns out they let you go early when you have a great lawyer who can make it seem like you’re a great guy who didn’t actually kill someone.”

“What do you want from me?”

“I want that time back I spent in jail. But I can’t have that can I? Don’t worry about what I want right now you’ll learn soon enough. Till then have a good night.” He hung up and I slowly laid my phone in my lap eyes wide and unseeing over what had just happened.

“Hey Prinny you ok?” Someone asked waving a hand in front of my face. I looked up to see Liam standing over me looking concerned.

“Yeah I-I’m fine. Actually I’m not feeling well can we leave soon.” Without waiting for an answer I grabbed my purse and started to walk out of the building leaving everyone looking worried behind me.

“What’s wrong love?” Louis asked me having followed. His arm slipped around my waist pulling me close.

“I’m fine, just feeling really tired. I’d like to go now is that okay?”

“Yeah just let us say good bye to a few people and we can leave.” Louis stopped me and looked straight into my eyes. “Are you sure you’re okay?”