Chapter Thirty Eight

Hey sweeties!!

One last filler chapter before the drama starts!!

This chapter is going to be pretty short I can promise you that. All it’s really going to be is the clubbing that the girls were planning and maybe some Jess drama.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Chapter Thirty Eight The Flat

-Primrose-

            At 7 the girls arrived bringing with multiple bags filled with clothing. “What’s this?” I asked Corra when she dropped a particularly heavy bag in my lap.

            “What you’re going to wear tonight. And you better like it!” She warned with a smile.

            Leena rolled her eyes. “She spent all day shopping.”

            I laughed and pulled out a white sequined up tube too. Raising an eye brow at Corra who just grinned and held up a similar blue top with straps. “You’re white, I’m blue, Leena’s black, and Farah is pink. I got similar jewelry, we all have sparkly heels, and matching shorts. We’re going to look so cute!” Corra surprisingly squealed.

            I looked over at Jess feeling slightly guilty that she wasn’t included. Currently she was on her phone texting someone about how lame we were. Shaking my head I went back to digging in the bag. I pulled out the heels and groaned. “Are you trying to kill me Corra?” I half joked.

            “Shut up they’ll give you some height, and sweetie you’re gonna need any help you can get.” I tossed a pillow at Corra. “Oh it’s on bitch!” Corra threw a pillow back at me hitting me in the face.

            I watched as Leena snuck up behind Corra and wacked her in the back. Soon it was an all out pillow war ending when Jess was accidentally hit and started screaming at the top of her lungs about how much it hurt. Ignoring her we just went off and got ready making her even madder.

            “You look hot!” Farah shouted when I was ready. “I wish Zayn was here to see you.”

            “Well maybe he can.” Leena said thoughtfully. “They have a computer at the studio, want to quickly Skype them?” Leena sent out a text to Liam to tell him to get on Skype and then went and set up the laptop to do it.

            “Prinny you wait to go on okay?” Corra told me pulling me out of view of the camera.

            “Hey guys!” Leena greeted when their faces showed up on the screen.

            “Hey Leena.” They replied in unison.

            “Wow you look great Leena!” Harry cheered visibly looking her up and down and then winking.

            “Farah what are you wearing!?” Liam’s face was beat red.

            “Clothes?” She answered cheekily.

            “Well put more on!” Odd Liam seemed fine with how Leena and Corra were dressed so why was he having a fit over Farah?

            “Hey Zayn want to see what Prinny’s got?” Farah changed the subject and pulled me in front of the laptop.

            Zayn’s eyes bugged out and glazed over. “W-wo-wow y-you lo-look-.” Zayn stuttered then cut himself off and gulped. “Whoa.”