Chapter Twenty Three

Hey sweeties!!

Oh my goodness Say You Love Me has hit over a thousand reads!!!!

Thank you all so much please continue to read and vote!!

So write now (get it write lol. I’m punny) I’m watching mine and Prinny’s favorite movie with my puppy. Maybe the movie will give me inspiration.

Sorry I didn’t update yesterday but I was so exhausted from a stressful week that I just wanted to relax all day.

So here’s Chapter Twenty Two

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Chapter Twenty Three Farm House

-Prinny-

It had been a few days since the swimming accident and we were back from staying at the cabin. Louis had been doing little things for me ever since, guilty conscience most likely. My silly older brother hadn’t realized that I had forgiven him the minute it had happened. He didn’t know I couldn’t really swim but I was enjoying that he was treating me like a princess. Just this morning he had surprised me with breakfast in bed, or couch since I hadn’t spent the night here. The breakfast was all burnt but it was the thought that counts. Since the accident my boys had made me promise no more secrets. I promised I wouldn’t keep anything else from them but there were just a few things I couldn’t tell them, like that Justin was out of jail and had plans for me.

I lay on the couch in the boy’s rented farm house watching The Swan Princess for maybe the third time that day. It was almost noon but I was still in pajamas. After I had woken up this morning Dr. Enfield had kicked me out of the house for the day. He had something planed for me, he never was good at surprises. He hadn’t even let me get dressed before he had shoved me out of the door early this morning.

“Prinny come on time to get dressed.” Harry said as he and the others came into the living room carrying an outfit for me.

“I don’t remember ever buying that. Are you planning on playing dolly with me again?” I asked not even looking up from the screen as I watched Brom fail at using a bow while Derek skillfully hit all of the musicians with the powdered fake arrows.

“Were you planning on telling us that it was your birthday?” Liam countered.

“Shame shame Prinny. You promised us that we wouldn’t have any more secrets.” Niall said shaking his head.

“It wasn’t really a secret you never asked when my birthday was. And I don’t like birthdays, they always make me feel old.” I still hadn’t looked up, Brom was now cowering as he and Derek played a quick game of catch and fire. Derek was my dream man, the complete opposite of Zayn, yet the thought of being with anyone besides Zayn made me sad. I felt bereft whenever I even thought of it, like a piece of me was gone with just the passing idea of it. I finally looked up at the boys and noticed that Zayn wasn’t with them. “Where’s Zayn?”

Louis grimaced then finally said, “Outside.”

I knew what that meant, Zayn was out there smoking. “Oh hell naw.” I said in a silly accent standing up and walking towards the back door.

“Shit bout to go down.” I heard Harry laugh saying.

I laughed. “Hold my earrings Nialler.” I said in the same accent pulling out my theoretical earrings and handing them to him. I found Zayn standing on the back porch holding a just lit cigarette up to his lips. Before he could even take a hit I walked over and snatched the cigarette from his hands. “I don’t think so big boy.”