Chapter Twenty Four

Hey sweeties!!!

The Swan Princess has given me a whole mess of ideas for the story EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Writers block = gone.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Chapter Twenty Four Dr. Enfield’s Home

-Prinny-

It was getting late, the sun had long set. I yawned next to Niall. I hadn’t left his side since Zayn had blown me off earlier. Zayn hadn’t left Jess’s side all night either, even now they sat together laughing over some joke Jess had made. “Whore,” I mumbled under my breath. “I’m sorry that was mean I shouldn’t have said that.” I said just as quietly looking up at the stars.

“Everything okay there Prin?” Niall asked me obviously over hearing my little conversation with myself.

“Yeah just fine.”

“Yo Prinny get your fat ass up. You’re staying with us tonight.” Corra said coming over, she had been watching Louis and Eleanor all day secretly but she couldn’t hide it from me. I was cupid after all. I laughed at myself and both Corra and Niall looked at me like I was crazy.

“Yeah just give me a minute I need to talk to Zayn first.” I said standing up and walking over to where he was with Jess. “Hey can we talk for a minute?” I asked standing in front of him. Zayn and Jess both glared up at me. “Please Zayn it will only take a minute.”

“Yeah whatever.” Zayn said disinterest filling his voice. I led him away from everyone over to the side of the house.

“What’s going on with you? Why did you just blow me off like that with Jess?”

“What are you my mother? Last I checked we weren’t in a relationship Primrose so what’s with the 20 questions.” Zayn shoved his hands into his pockets pulling his chinos taught over his fit legs.

“I just want to know what happened, why you’re mad at me.”

“Not mad just saw that my first impression of you was correct. You really are just an insensitive bitch that only cares for herself.” He said cruelly.

“Zayn not this again.” I said quietly trying to keep the hurt from my voice.

“You’re everything I thought you were. All you care about is yourself, all you are is a spoiled selfish brat. I’m not fooled by your little game.”

“You know what Zayn, fine think what you want about me. I’m done with you and all your bipolar crap.” I turned around to walk away.

Zayn grabbed my wrist holding me in place. “Prinny.” He said with pain in his voice “Wait.”

“No I’m not going to stand here and listen to this anymore. Go ahead think I’m just an ‘insensitive bitch’ I don’t even care anymore.” I yanked my wrist away not listening to him call after me. I walked over to where the boys were and gave each of them a hug.

“Will you be ok?” Niall whispered in my ear when I hugged him.

“I think so, I’m just tired.”

“Just be safe okay? I love you Prin.”

“Love you to Nialler.” I pulled away and followed Corra to the car she and the girls had rented ignoring the pleading looks Zayn sent my way trying to get my attention.