Chapter 23

Elara's point of view

I was haunted by the horrific images the entity had shown me, I didn't understand why it had shown me that. But I couldn't question it because Kylo Ren's arrival had scared it away while it had soothed me. I was slowly waking up from my sleep, looking around the room I was in. I realised that I was in my cell, alone. 

-You should stop having these feelings, young Padawan. a male voice exclaimed.

-Who are you?

-I am Obi-Wan Kenobi, a former Jedi Master. he explained, appearing before me in ghostly form.

-I salute you Master.

-Stand up, I'm here to warn you.

-Warn me about what? I asked worriedly.

-What we showed you in your vision was the result of feelings.

-I have no feelings master, I know the rules. I have seen the light in him, we can still turn him to the right side.

-I am aware of that, but you hold the soul of that woman, her name was Padme.

I looked at him in bewilderment, stood up and faced him.

-What does this have to do with me?

-Your destiny may be affected if you choose to change young Solo.

-I understand, Master, but I'll take that risk, for the good of all. I said, putting my hand over my heart.

His hand came to rest on my head and he smiled proudly.

-You have trained well, young Padawan, your master would be proud, believe me. He said.

Kylo Ren's point of view

I was in the lift on my way to the Supreme Leader's room. Time seemed to slow down, the ride was endless. Once I arrived, the doors opened and I could see the hologram of Snoke already waiting for me. I went forward and knelt before him.

-Supreme Leader, I have come to confide in you something I learned while torturing the Resistance.

-I felt your doubts through the Force, my young apprentice. I am listening to you. he said in his hoarse voice.

-Well, I wanted to ask you if you knew a man named Anakin?

His facial expression changed directly at the question.

-Indeed, that name is a curse.

-Explain to me why, Master.

-The name is that of the Jedi Knight who killed Darth Vader.

I was horrified by the news, how could the greatest Sith and ironically my grandfather be slain by a mere Jedi master?

-You must be very careful young apprentice, if the prisoner has visions of this Anakin she must be intimately connected with him or his descendants, she is very dangerous to the projects you wish to accomplish.

-Well Master, I'll make sure nothing happens to our plans.

-You may go.

I got up and headed back to the lift. Snoke stopped me one last time.

-You shouldn't spend too much time with that girl or she'll make you lose your mind.

-Yes, Master.

I went towards the lift and it closed on my master's face. I went the other way, everything went well except for the moment when I met General Hux. I was already unbearable with him, and now he had to talk to me.