Chapter 25

-Transport shuttle number 78-92, request to leave the bridge. I spoke into the intercom.

-Request accepted for shuttle 78-92.

-Great! I exclaimed after disconnecting the call.

I flew to an unknown destination in search of my parents, with stress and hope.

Kylo's point of view

I suddenly had a bad feeling, I rushed to my quarters hoping to find Starlight where I had left her. When I arrived I was greeted by silence, anxiously looking for her everywhere in vain.

I sensed her presence at the other end of the ship, I ran through the corridors jostling and avoiding everyone I met. Worry gripped my gut as I reached one of the ship's hangars, I was about to find the control droids in the control room.

-Did you record an unscheduled take-off?

-Yes, a stormtrooper cleared a shuttle for takeoff, serial number 78-92. The droid informed me.

-SHIT !!!! BRING HIM TO ME NOW!!! I yelled as I drew my saber.

I slammed it down on everything I could find, venting the anger I had just felt at the news.

-Locate that shuttle immediately and get the knights on the hunt. I ordered once I was calmer.

Elara's Point of View

The Force had led me to a small moon not far from a planet called Agamar. I flew over it to find the exact spot the Force was pointing to. After a few passes, I landed my craft and rushed to what I thought was an old mining plant.

There was something ominous and gloomy about the place that gave me the creeps. I took my courage in both hands and went inside. Everything was covered with dust, debris and remains of living beings littering the floor. I bent down to examine one of them when I noticed some marks on the floor.

-They wouldn't be...

I didn't have time to finish my sentence when a scream tore the silence of the place. I leapt to my feet and ran in its direction, following the footprints in the dust. I then emerged in a huge room, probably an old reception hall, in which I discovered a cloud of Dinkos covering two forms lying on the floor.

-GET OUT OF THE WAY! I shouted to make them run away.

They all turned towards me and tried to attack me with their fangs out. I kicked them against the wall with the Force. After a few minutes they disappeared and I was left alone with two lifeless bodies.

I moved closer to the two, my stomach churning, hoping with all my heart that I was wrong. I slowly turned the first one over, my greatest fear had come true.

-Dad...I whispered as I discovered his face marked by life in the mines and by the teeth of the Dinkos.

I turned around and found my mother's body in horror, scarred by pain and the gaping hole in her stomach. I screamed with grief as I took them both in my arms, holding them in a final embrace of reunion and grief.

-Who? Why you?

My tears blurred my vision, my sobs echoing throughout the room. Then I felt a presence beside me, I looked up and saw Obi-Wan looking at me with empathy.

-I'm sorry, Elara.

-I should have kept them safe, I should have been there to prevent it. I sobbed.

-You couldn't, it's not your fault young Jedi. Now dry your tears and give them eternal peace. he advised, placing his ghostly hand on my shoulder.