Introduction

Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away

Luke Skywalker was training a new generation of Jedi on the moon Antar-4. Everything was going smoothly, his young recruits showed great potential. Two of them seemed to stand out, his nephew Ben Solo and a young half-human, half-Togruta hybrid named Elara Lanpoll.

Despite the fact that her two padawans trained in the same place, they had never seen each other or crossed paths. They each had a different training schedule and never went beyond it.   As the years passed, Ben heard about his female counterpart and vice versa. Curious and bold, Elara tried to find out who this Jedi apprentice was, who the padawans rumoured to have great potential.

Unfortunately for her, Luke caught her about to sneak into Ben's hut and locked her in her room with the punishment of practicing all night to avoid being shot by a Marksman-H training sphere. Just as the third hour of punishment was about to begin an explosion shook the temple walls.

Elara rushed outside and was met with a scene of chaos as her brothers and sisters in arms fought each other. A red-skinned Twi'lek threw himself at her.

They fought until Elara killed him with a sword. It was quiet in the burning temple, no sign of life despite her search through the rubble, and the young woman rushed to the X-Wing hangar. She boarded her X-Wing and took off for her home planet, Shili. She had no idea that a man was watching her in the shadows with his evil group, wondering who had managed to escape them.