Prologue

An Introduction to Organization XIII

No. I - Xemnas

Organization XIII's Leader. Through power over nothing, he seeks power over everything.

Weapon: Ethereal Blades

No. II - Xigbar

Founding member. He keeps an ear to the ground and a finger on the trigger. Manipulates space.

Weapon: Arrowguns

No. III - Xaldin

Founding member. A warrior with a silver tongue. He carries six lances and can harness the wind.

Weapon: Lances

No. IV - Vexen

Founding member. A brilliant scientist will have dominion over ice...and a personality to match.

Weapon: Shield

No. V - Lexaeus

Founding member. Tremendously strong, but surprisingly quiet-- stalwart as the earth itself.

Weapon: Axe Sword

No. VI - Zexion

Founding member. An intellectual with no room for feelings. He can create illusions at will.

Weapon: Lexicon

No. VII - Saïx

Second-in-command who longs for the heart he does not have. Only the moon breaks his icy calm.

Weapon: Claymore

No. VIII - Axel

An assassin who puts his own agenda first, and everything else on the back burner. Wields fire.

Weapon: Chakrams

No. IX - Demyx

Prefers to kick back with his sitar, and leave the dirty work to the water under his command.

Weapon: Sitar

No. X - Luxord

Life, to him, is just a game to be won...and he has all the time in the world to do it.

Weapon: Cards

No. XI - Marluxia

In the arc of his scythe, flowers grow and all else perishes. His pretty face hides ugly motives.

Weapon: Scythe

No. XII - Larxene

Wields sharp knives and a sharper tongue. Her lightning strikes as quick as her temper.

Weapon: Knives

No. XIII - Racydex

A girl, newly aware of herself. Her light shines as bright and brief as the setting sun.

Weapon: Keyblade