Chapter Seventeen: A Friend In Distress

~ Day 151 ~

Distress

(The World That Never Was)

Racydex walked into the Grey Area, passing by more stormtroopers, and death eaters. One time she witnessed Inhuman undergoing Terrigenesis, after being exposed by the mist produced by Terrigen Crystals. It made the Inhuman powerful, he gained snake-like abilities but it changed his form to look like a snake-human hybrid with reptilian claws and eyes. He almost attacked her, since he saw her either to mate or to feast. He almost did, if he wasn't stunned by the stormtroopers. Maximus former prince of the Inhumans, ordered his followers to help the new inhuman to control his new powers. He escaped the destruction of his kingdom, planning his revenge against his family and his former followers. "So sorry for the attack, young one. Many inhumans tend to attack the first thing they see." Maximus told her. "Next time, a little warning for future attacks. Got it memorized?" Axel asked, as he placed his hand on Racydex's shoulder. "Transparently." Maximus replied. He gestured his people to leave the room, to reset the crystals for the next inhuman mutation. Back in the present, Racydex shook off the memory and was ready to begin her next mission.

She looked around the room and saw Saïx, Axel, Luxord, and Xigbar. She saw Painkiller, reloading his guns. Pyro form Magneto's brotherhood, improving his fire starters. He winked at her, she scoffed and turned her head away from him. Yet she did not see Xen anywhere. "Xen, where are you? Why are you avoiding me?" Racydex whispered to herself. "You know if you started talking to yourself. People will think you're crazy." Abra Kadabra stated, one of Flash's enemies watching her. Racydex looked at him and said "I'm worried about my friend. He's been avoiding me lately and I'd need to know what happened." Racydex explained. Axel looked at her and said "I just saw Xen a little while ago. He was heading out, though." "Thanks Axel. I "I wonder what could've happened to him yesterday." Racydex says. "Whatever it was, he was down on his luck. What do you see him?" Pyro insulated. Just as Racydex was about to attack him. "Now, Now Pryo. That's enough insults for one day. That is no way to speak to a valuable member of Organization XIII" Agent Mercy Graves one of Luthor's agents said to Pyro. She was behind Racydex as she spoke for her. Racydex faced her and said "Thanks for defending Xen, Agent Graves." "Don't mention it." Mercy instructed her. "I look into little buddy's eyes, and I see determination. C'mere, let's see your game face." Xigbar said, as he asked Racydex to show her 'game face'. "What this game needs is a few thrills. Don't you agree?" Luxord said, while he was playing with his cards. She approached Saix and were given her mission of the day. "Racydex, I am sending you to Twilight Town to eliminate a powerful Heartless. Get it done." Saïx says. Racydex nodded her head in acknowledgement and she set out for Twilight Town.

(Twilight Town)

Racydex exit out of a dark corridor and arrive in Twilight Town just outside the Train Station. Where she was meet up with Rojo, Ripples and Scorcher. They roared with happiness, as they ran over to her and nuzzled her. "Hey guys, good to see you three. I need help in taking down a Heartless, wanna help?" Racydex asks. The dragons nodded in agreement, cause it helps them improve their fighting techniques. "So where do you guys think we should start?" Racydex asks. Rojo and Ripples pointed in one direction to the right, Scorcher pointed to the left. "Ok, we'll go in that direction guys. If you think that the Heartless is somewhere in town in that direction. Then, let's go find it." Racydex says. Racydex, Rojo and Ripples started walking toward the streets that led down the hill with Scorcher sticking close to them. Suddenly, Scorcher stopped right in it's tracks as it sensed something. He started sniffing around like wolf hunting for something to eat.

Apparently, he wasn't sniffing something to eat. But he was sniffing a familiar scent that he recognises when he first met him. Scorcher glanced up at the clock tower and it saw a figure sitting on the ledge. Scorcher roared a bit, hoping to get their attention. When that didn't work, Scorcher bent his head down and tugged Racydex on the on the arm of his coat. The young teen looked at the fire gem dragon confused. The duotone dragon looked at him as if he was crazy. Til they looked at each other, and warbled in confusion. "Scorcher? What is it? What's wrong boy" Racydex asks. Scorcher started pointing at the clock tower with his right-paw. Rojo and Ripples pointed their right paw in the same direction as Scorcher was. Racydex was a bit confused as to why the dragons were pointing up at the clock tower, but having remembered her mission back when she, Xen and Axel first met them. Til she got the flashback of how to bond and trust dragons. The Keyblade Wielder glances up at the clock tower to see who or what was up there. As she stared at the tower, she could see that there was someone at the top."Wait... Is that who I think it is?" Racydex says. Continuing to stare at the mysterious figure, Racydex felt that it was someone familiar. It wasn't long before he realised who it was. Racydex gasped in happiness and relief. "Well done boys. Oh! Remind me to give you boys large buckets of delicious fish." The dragons roared in happiness and glee. "Cmon let's get to him." Racydex says. Rojo lifted her onto his head. Together they flew over to the train station and up the clock tower. Once they reach the top, they saw Xen sitting at the ledge, looking quite sad. Racydex slides off Rojo and walked across the ledge to talk to Xen.