Chapter Thirty-Four: Wanning Power

~ Day 321 ~

Waning Power

(The World That Never Was)

Twenty days have passed since Xen was brought back into the Organization. Working alongside him and Racydex kept on with their missions for the Organization. But today, Racydex had a strange dream. It involved Darcey, Donald, Goofy, Jiminy, Tam, Anakin, Neeku, Kaz, Faith, Twitchy, BB-8, Bucket and Amanda during their encounter at Hollow Bastion. Darcey's Keyblade was taken from him and it reappeared in Amanda's hands. A heartless shadow stole her lightsaber and gave it to Amanda, leaving her defenceless. Amanda tosses Darcey a wooden sword, leaving her to his despair, Jiminy, Tam, Anakin, Neeku, Kaz, Faith, Twitchy, BB-8 and Bucket stay with her. While Donald and Goofy were sadly forced to leave their best friend behind as they left with Amanda.Racydex woke up in her room and sat upright on her bed. She felt something wet streaking down her face. Putting her left-hand to her face, she looks down and saw a tear in the palm of her hand."Wh-what... Did something get in my eyes?" Racydex asks. Racydex stares down at the tear, not taking her eyes off it. She just didn't understand. How could she be crying if she didn't have a heart?

(Moments later)

Racydex entered the Grey Area, ready to begin her next mission of the day. Several Kree soilders were leaving the Grey Area, as they received another mission from their superiors. In the room, Xigbar, who was standing near the large window on the left-side of the room, leaning against it with his left-arm, Luxord, who was sitting on one of the white couches on the right of the room, playing tricks with his cards, and Xen, who was standing not far from Luxord. Racydex approached Xen and greeted her."Hey, Xen." Racydex greets. The raven-haired boy turns to the her and gave her a kind smile."Hi, Racydex." Xen greets. Xen ooked at the girl and right away he notice something strange. He had solemn expressions clear on his faces."Why the long face? You have a bad dream or something?" Xigbar asked. " Racydex, are you okay? You don't look so good...." Xen says. Before she could say anything, Saïx walks over to the young teens giving them their next mission."Racydex I'm deploying you and Xen together today." Saïx says. "Yes, sir." Racydex and Xen says in unison. And so, the two Keyblade Wielders head into a dark corridor and left for the Agrabah.

(Agrabah)

Both Racydex and Xen arrive in the Palace Gates area in Agrabah, they had to rush and hide in an alleyway. As they saw the guards on patrol and were completely ruthless and unjust to outsiders. Racydex summons the Keyblade and Xen sensed something was off. "Racy? What's wrong?" Xen asked. "Its nothing Xen." Racydex replied. "You look pale....its not like you." Xen says. "You're imagining things..... Let's go." Racydex denied, while smiling hoping to hide Xen's concern. "Well....okay..." Xen says. They explore more rooms in the Cave of Wonders. They reach the lamp chamber and approach the sealed Keyhole, this is where the Helmet of Fate ended up and the battle for the Lamp against Jafar, Deathstroke, his soldiers and Bane. "End of the line." Racydex says. "I remember this...I've been here before" Xen says. "Huh? What was that Xen?" Racydex asked. "It's a keyhole. See? The Helmet of Fate war there too." Xen recalled. He then gets a flashback of Darcey sealing the Agrabah Keyhole, with the helmet of fate under her left arm. He feels faint, but Racydex catches him. "You okay?" Racydex asked. "Y-yeah..." Xen replied. He looks into her eyes. "You look so much like her." Xen says. "...What? I look so much like who?" Racydex asked. A Heartless appears. After a short time, Xen strikes it and the heart is released. "H-how... How did I just do that? Where did that power come from?" Xen says. He sees Racydex feeling exhausted for unknown reasons. "Racydex?" Xen asked, as he starts to run over to her. "Hey, are you all right?" Xen asked. "Yeah... Using the Keyblade these days... I don't know what's wrong with me--I just run out of steam. As if I'm out of practice." Racydex answered. " You...you do?" Xen asked. "You know what, never mind. I'm probably just overworked, heh. Could happen to anyone." Racydex says. "You sure you're okay?" Xen asked. "'Course I am. C'mon, Xen, let's RTC." Racydex says. She enters the corridor, Xen hangs his head and enters after her.