3.

Maya's POV

"This behavior is not accepted in my school!" The principal yelled. I rolled my eyes at him and sighed, relaxing in my seat.

"Want to explain what happened Maya? You got into a fight on your first day in this goddamn school?!"

Relax what the fuck? It's not even that deep. It's not like Charles ended up in the hospital or anything.

"I bumped into him accidentally and he took it way too personally. I didn't want to fight, I tried to walk away but he pushed me. I'm not just gonna let him do that without defending myself"

The principal sighed and sat down "I'm gonna give you a warning and it's gonna go into your file" I wanted to speak up but he stopped me before I even said anything "no. I don't give second chances. I don't care if it's your first day"

"You can leave now" Charles stood up and made his way towards the door "is Charles not gonna get a warning?" I asked standing up. The principal sat back in his seat "I said leave, Maya"

I looked at Charles who gave me an ugly ass smirk before leaving the office. I didn't want to cause any more trouble so I just left.

"Hey, what happened?" Noel said as Henzo and Kane stood beside her "he gave me a warning and let him walk away without anything" I said pointing at Charles who was next to his girlfriend, talking to her.

"Charles is Evelyn's boyfriend who is the principal's daughter, he never gets in trouble" Noel explained and I laughed, shaking my head in disbelief "of course she's daddy's little girl, can't do that to his princess" I said glaring at them.

Evelyn and I had a little eye contact moment before she broke it and walked to class with her boyfriend.

Noel rubbed my shoulder softly "don't mind them. It's okay" she said and I looked at her as she smiled softly at me. I sighed, taking her hand that was on my shoulder and wrapping it around my waist so I can put mine over her shoulder.

"We'll walk you to class then go to ours" Kane said. We walked to our class and went inside. Noel and I got to our table and we sat down waiting for the teacher.

"Hey" I turned to look at the girl who spoke and smiled at her "hey" we talked a little bit and she was a bit flirty. I like it.

"So you gonna give me your number?" Cindy asked. She was sitting on our table so she was pretty close to me. She was playing around with my tie "yeah sure. Give me your phone" she handed me her phone and I started putting my number in it when I felt someone staring at me.

I looked up for a split second to see that it was Evelyn, who was sitting on the table, her jacket off, no tie, a few of her buttons opened which showed a bit of her black bra and her fucking perfect tits.

But that asshole stood up and placed his hand on her waist, leaning closer to her ear and blocking my view.

I gave Cindy her phone back and smiled at her "thank you sexy" she said rubbing her hand on my chest before going back to her place since the teacher walked in and the lesson started.

The rest of the day went by smoothly and it was time to go back home. I was outside with Noel and the others, waiting for our rides.

"I gotta go" Kane said as the others followed him just minutes later so I just waited there as I scrolled through my phone.

"Hey, Parker" I looked at the person to see Evelyn. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone "if you have any comments, save it. I really don't care"

"I heard you were captain of the debate team in your old school" she said standing in front of me. I nodded and turned my phone off "I was"

"I'm captain of the debate team" she kind of bragged I guess "weird. I never saw you in any of the competitions" I said crossing my arms. She laughed "oh baby.. it's because we're too good to participate in competitions that have schools like that in it. We win real competitions"

"I don't exactly know what you're trying to do right now" she stepped closer to me and leaned closer to my ear "I'm letting you know that I own this school. I don't care what you won, I don't care what you can do, don't ever try to take my place.."

"..you understand that, Parker?" Is she flirting or trying to scare me away? Either way, it's turning me on and pissing me off at the same time.

I looked down at her then she backed away a little, looking into my eyes "you really think you can scare me away that easily? Cute" I said and she tilted her head to the side "what do I have to do to scare you away then?"

"You can't" she laughed at what I said as I smirked, looking down at her lips then back into her eyes "we'll see about that"

I saw my dad approaching me so I smiled at him which made Evelyn turn to look at the person "your dad is hot" she commented before he got close enough to hear her. I just made a disgusted face at that comment but didn't say anything.

"Hey. A friend of yours?" My dad asked pointing at Evelyn. I laughed and shook my head "I'm fine with being called your friend even if I've known you for a day.." she said teasingly as she put her hand out for my dad to shake which he did "..I'm Evelyn Clark, very nice to meet you Mister Parker"

The whole family is two faced wow.

"Principal Clark's daughter?" My dad asked and she nodded "it's very nice to meet you too"

God I just want to go home and sleep.

"I'll leave you too be.." she looked at me and I just looked at her with a blank stare "..see you tomorrow, Parker"

She walked away and I went with my dad to his car. We got in and he drove away.

"So how was school?" He asked and I nodded "it was good. Made a few friends"

"Anything interesting happened?" From that sentence, I knew that principal Clark called him and told him what happened.

I sighed and put my head back on the seat "Maya I'm not gonna yell at you or anything. You're not a kid anymore but you have to be careful. With everything you've accomplished, universities will be begging to have you but they wouldn't adore seeing that you got suspended because of a fight. Sure, a warning wouldn't change anything but a bigger fight will"

"Don't let them get to your head, kid. You're better than all of those bitches in there" I laughed at what he said and nodded "I really am"

"You're a good kid, Maya" he said after a bit of silence. I smiled at what he said "I won't let you down"