36.

Maya's POV

"You guys are finally publicly together" Noel said, excited for me because she knows how overwhelming and painful it was to see Evelyn with Charles.

"Yeah I'm so happy about it" Noel and Gabi just officially became a couple. They were dating for a bit then Noel asked me if she should ask Gabi to be her girlfriend because Gabi is my best friend and literally tells me everything that happens with them.

And that bitch was the happiest woman alive when Noel asked her to be her girlfriend.

They're cute together. They make each other happy.

Noel parked her car outside and we got out of it, walking towards the school. Evelyn isn't always early to school so Noel told me that she'll pick me up instead.

We walked into the school and people were already looking at me, mostly guys including Charles "freak!" He yelled making me laugh "you're not hurting my feelings dude. I really don't care"

A literal child.

I went to my locker and leaned against it, talking to Noel as a few of our other friends came to talk to us then Kane joined too.

I'm not mad at him anymore. I don't care since Evelyn blocked him and I trust her.

I felt arms wrapping around me from behind and a kiss being placed on my neck making me smile "hi baby" I said turning to hug Evelyn "hey" she said making my heart flutter at her beautiful soft voice.

She lifted her head off her chest and kept her arms wrapped around my waist "I like the bun. It's a cute look" she said pecking my lips "thank you"

I kept my arm around her shoulder as we talked to the others "hey" Evelyn and I turned to the girl who kept her attention on Eve.

God no. This is the first day in the second semester and there is already a bitch here to ruin it for me.

"Can I help you with something?" Evelyn asked with an attitude.

This girl never drops her attitude. She's only cute and soft with me.

"Just wanted to say hi and I think you're pretty" right in front of my face. Am I not a human being?

Evelyn glanced at me to make sure I'm okay before looking back at the girl "okay?"

Everytime things like this happen I leave it for Evelyn since she can push them away easily but when I do it, I have to throw hands and it never ends up good for me because I always end up with a few punches thrown to my face.

"I mean I always thought you were gorgeous but I didn't think you were gay so I thought I'd-" Evelyn cut her off and turned her body completely to face her, making my arm fall from her shoulder "bitch are you blind or something? I am gay and I am also basically married"

Basically married.

My goddamn heart man.

It would be a beautiful thing to marry Evelyn and make her my wife.

The girl smirked and stepped closer to her making me step closer to Evelyn but Evelyn held my hand to stop me from doing anything stupid.

"Step back before I punch in the fucking throat" Evelyn threatened making me raise my eyebrows at how serious she sounded. She kinda scares me but she's so sexy.

"You'll start liking me" the ass head said with a smirk. I am going to go insane if I don't beat this bitch up.

"I know damn well you're not trying to Maya Parker your way to my heart, that bitch is right here and will stay here so shoo bitch" butterflies.

The girl finally walked away and Evelyn turned to look at me "bitches don't know I have a literal child with you" she said making me and the rest of my friends look at her confused "is this like a pregnancy reveal?" Noel asked making my eyes widen "are you pregnant?" I asked.

Evelyn laughed and looked at us like we're crazy "babe no, I meant Crunchie but now I'm gonna have baby fever because you brought me being pregnant up" she said groaning making me sigh in relief.

I want many many babies with her but this wasn't the best way to find out.

"You scared all of us" one of my friends said making Evelyn shrug "you'd be the sexiest mom though" I said making her tuck her hair behind her ear then step away from me, acting like she's pregnant as she gave me a few poses "right? I feel like I'd rock the pregnant clothes"

"Oh my god we'll buy us matching clothes and take family pictures" Evelyn said excitedly holding my arm "we'll take Christmas pictures and send them to everyone. Awww" she pouted at the thought as I looked at her with a bit of panic.

God please don't make her get too excited to the point that she'll want to get pregnant before school ends.

Like I have no problem putting a baby in her but damn, I need time to save up more money.

"Okay let's calm down a little" I said pulling her into my arms "i'll make my little baby a little lunch box to take to school" she said completely ignoring what I said "I'll make pancakes with a smiley face on it"

"Will I get pancakes with a smiley face on it?" I asked her and she nodded, patting my stomach "yes you will fatass" she said making me and my friends laugh.

Evelyn is so rude to them but they love her so much. I mean she's beautiful, funny, smart, absolutely breathtaking and has a bit of weirdness to her.

She's so perfect.