33.

Maya's POV

"Maya?" Evelyn said when she opened the door. It was three in the morning so I'm guessing she was asleep. I wouldn't know since she didn't text me goodnight.

"What are you doing here?" She asked scratching the back of her head "are you mad at me? Like did I do something?" I asked playing with my fingers nervously "you came all this way to ask me that?" She asked laughing a little.

I stayed quiet and looked down. I heard her sigh and she stepped closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry. Let's go inside and talk" she said pulling back from the hug and holding my hand. We went to the living room "why not your room?" I asked her.

"My friends wanted to sleep over so they're all sleeping in my room" she said sitting down on the couch and patting the space beside her "including Malakai?" I asked raising my eyebrows as I sat down beside her.

She smiled a little and rolled her eyes "Including him but they're all sleeping on the floor. The bed is only for me and my baby" she said placing her hand on my thigh and I smiled a little as I got comfortable on the couch.

"Then why have you been acting differently? You're dry and you barely talk to me" I explained feeling anxious from the answer.

She sighed and looked down "a few things happened and I didn't know how to tell you" she said and I tensed up at her very general answer "things?"

Kissing Malakai? Flirting with someone? Fucking someone else?

"Something happened with my dad.." she started scratching behind her ear "..he kept pressuring Elsie to go out with him and she didn't know how to say no so she came complaining to me. I went to talk to him and things got heated"

"How heated?" I asked concerned, sitting on the edge of the couch "you know me, I never shut up. He started and I kept it going" she said laughing a little bit.

"Baby how heated?" I asked and she looked into my eyes, trying her hardest not to cry. She stood up and took her hoodie off, showing me the cuts on her shoulder and the huge bruise on her stomach "oh baby" I said as she put her hoodie back on.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her body "why couldn't you tell me about it? I'm always here to listen to you, you know that baby" I said as she wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled more into me.

"Because of the problems you're facing with your dad. I didn't want to overwhelm you with my problems" she said quietly, tightening her grip around me "don't ever think that. I owe you everything for the amount of free therapy sessions you've given me"

I heard her let out a little laugh and lift her head off my chest to look up at me "can we go sleep? I'm so tired" she said making me smile as I moved some hair away from her face "anything you want baby"

Her fingers interlocked with mine as we went upstairs "did you come here alone?" She asked while we were walking "yeah. My dad doesn't know but it doesn't matter, he's still mad at me"

"I'm sorry baby" I laughed and shook my head "he doesn't matter right now. I just want to be with you"

She opened the door to her room and I saw multiple people just spread on many areas on the floor "I'm literally so in love with you for having the hugest bed and not letting anyone sleep in it. Literally slayed" I whispered to her making her laugh "you're becoming me. We are literally one person" she whispered back because of me saying 'slay' since she says it a lot, to literally every situation.

I'd tell her I crashed into five cars and she'd still say slay.

We walked past them and I noticed Malakai "he even looks pretty sleeping" I whisper yelled to Evelyn who laughed "eh he's kinda ugly to me" she said getting on the bed and I got in the bed with her "wait actually? Or are you just saying that because I'm your girlfriend?" I asked her "no I'm dead serious"

"Not gonna argue with that because I feel relieved"

Evelyn cuddled with me and looked up at me with her bed eyes "what?" I asked feeling a bit turned on at the way she's looking at me "I missed you.." her hand moved down from my stomach to my pants "..so much" she whispered kissing me as she slipped her hand into my pants then my boxers.

"What if they wake up?" I whispered to her, pulling back from the kiss but she was quick to kiss me again "let them wake up"

We kept kissing as she rubbed up and down my dick making me whimper quietly into her mouth. Her thumb started rubbing my tip making me gasp at the feeling.

We haven't fucked or did anything together for a while.

"Be quiet for me" she whispered with her lips so close to mine but still not letting them touch as she kept jerking me off "yes baby, good girl" she praised making me twitch in her hand.

She's the one in control in the relationship. I do what she wants, whenever she wants.

"Baby I'm so close" I moaned a little louder making her place her hand on my mouth "stay quiet or I'm gonna stop" she whispered and I nodded as she kept her hand on my mouth.

"You gonna do what I say baby? You're gonna stay quiet?" I nodded my head, my eyebrows frowned together in pleasure as I looked into her beautiful lust-filled eyes.

She pulled her hand back then lifted the blanket up, getting under them and I kept them a bit up to look at her.

She started sucking on me making my mouth drop open at the feeling "oh god" I mumbled putting the blanket down as one hand was on the back of her head and the other was holding the sheets.

I lifted my head up a little to make sure they're all still asleep and they were.

I put my head on the pillow and gripped her hair when I felt myself get closer "Evelyn oh my fucking god" I slapped my hand on my mouth when I felt like I couldn't stay quiet anymore.

I pushed her head down and came down her throat. I let go of her hair and breathed heavily with my eyes closed.

She got up to my face and pecked my lips "I love you"