12.

Maya's POV

"Texting your new lover?" I asked teasingly as I sat beside Noel. She looked up from her phone with a blush on her cheeks "She's not my lover" she said not convincing me at all "you like her though" I said making her blush even more.

"We've been talking for a few days only. It's nothing" if they actually get together and everything goes well, my heart will be very happy.

"A little birdy told me she might like you too" her eyes lit up and she smiled slightly "really?" She asked trying to hide the excitement on her face and voice "really"

"Hey" I looked away from Noel and looked at Cindy, smiling a little "hi" I said. She started talking about random things but I kept glancing at the door to see when Evelyn is going to walk in. I miss her.

Then she walked in, her eyes immediately looking into mine as she smiled softly at me then she looked at Cindy, clear anger and jealousy forming on her face.

Charles went to talk to her but she walked past him, placing her bag down and coming towards us.

"You have lipstick on your teeth" she said to Cindy "and your face is ugly" she added making Cindy roll her eyes and walk away, going to check the lipstick on her teeth which wasn't even there.

"You kinda look like her" I said only to annoy her. They look completely different. Evelyn's beauty is out of this world "yeah sure if I was hit by fifty trucks" I laughed at what she said making her crack a small smile "how are you? I missed you" I said quietly so no one hears us. Noel is fine though.

"I missed you more" she switched her attention to Noel making me look at her as well "what?" Evelyn said rudely "nothing" Noel said laughing making me laugh along with her.

The teacher walked in making Evelyn groan loudly "i wanted to talk to you more" she said making me pout "such a cute little baby" I said making her roll her eyes "never mind" I laughed as I watched her walk away.

She sat down in her seat and turned to look at me, catching me already looking at her which made her blush and made me blush too honestly.

"She likes like you" Noel said to me "I hope so" I said, the smile never leaving my face "she does. I don't think she's that nice to anyone, not even her family"

"Lucky me"

———

"Hey" Evelyn sat beside me which made everyone on the table go quiet "what? Don't look at me, I'm here for Maya" she said making them laugh a little at her rudeness and go back to what they were saying.

"You missed me this much?" I asked eating my food. She nodded her head "more than you can imagine. Breathing Charles' air is so disgusting and disturbing" she said making me laugh "also he was trying to like.. hold me or whatever in front of his friends, it was weird"

That twisted my stomach and changed my entire mood "hey.." I looked at Evelyn and she smiled softly at me "..don't worry about him" she reassured.

I put my fork down and put my hands on my lap again "it's not that I don't trust you, I just don't like that he touches you, that's all. I know you can't tell him-" she cut me off "no, I can and I will, if that makes you feel okay about it then I will"

I looked into her beautiful eyes as I felt her pinky touch mine "you'll do that for me?" I asked and she nodded "fuck yeah I will. Anything that makes you happy"

My body relaxed and I smiled, looking down at her lips then back into her eyes "I wanna kiss you so bad" I whispered so only she can hear "don't do this to me, I can't resist you" she said focusing on my lips.

"Fuck, come on" she stood up and held my hand, pulling me to wherever. She pushed me into some room and closed the door, smashing her lips on mine.

There was just this tiny light in the room, I couldn't see her very properly but I don't care right now, I just want to kiss her and feel every inch of her body on mine.

We kept roughly making out then I carried her and placed her on the table after making sure there was nothing on it.

"You gonna let me make you feel good?" I whispered into her ear and started kissing her neck as my fingers rubbed over her covered pussy making her whimper a little "yes please" she desperately said making me smirk.

I backed away and opened the first few buttons of her shirt. Was that necessary? No, I just want to look at her tits.

I pulled her panties off "open your mouth" she opened her mouth and I pushed her panties inside of her mouth as she held eye contact with me "be quiet for me, yeah?"

———

"Someone had fun" Kane said as they stood next to their lockers "what?" I tried fixing myself so i don't look like I just ate Evelyn out but seems like I didn't do a good job.

"Her lipstick" Noel said laughing as she came closer to me. She held my face and started wiping the sides of my mouth "it looks like you tried removing it but it didn't work" she said rubbing harder around my lips "ow" I said quietly "stop being a little pussy" Kane said making me roll my eyes.

Before any of us even realized it, Noel was pushed on the lockers since Evelyn pushed her shoulder very roughly, a little too rough.

"Oops" Evelyn said before walking towards Charles and her friends "you okay?" I asked Noel "what the fuck is up with your girlfriend?" She said rubbing her shoulder to ease the pain she's feeling.

"Sorry. She just gets a little jealous" I explained, a little laugh leaving my mouth after "a little jealous? Are you kidding? She's like a ticking bomb when it comes to you" that's very hot. I love my girls crazy and jealous.

"Sorry about her. I'll talk to her" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder and squeezing her closer to me "come on, let's go to class"

I looked towards Evelyn who had her arms crossed and her eyes glued on me and Noel. I am doing this to make her even angrier because it's hot so I just smiled at her as we walked into class.

"You're definitely dead" Noel said when she saw how Evelyn looked at me "we'll get through it"