18.

Maya's POV

"You were amazing today" I smiled widely at Evelyn and stood up "I didn't know you came. I thought you had that family business thing" I said as we walked away from my team so we can talk.

"I stayed for a few minutes then came here to support my girl on her first game" she said making me smile "I'm so glad you made it" I said touching her hand gently with my index finger since I can't hold it in front of everyone.

The "keeping our relationship" a secret is starting to really annoy me because I see every single guy flirt with the girl I'm dating and I can't keep punching people and seeing other people going after my girl makes my stomach hurt.

She has so many options out there.

I know I'm like the best one but a girl can't help but worry about being left by the girl she thinks is her soulmate.

Nothing crushes my soul more than thinking of her leaving me.

Sure, girls flirt with me but I can tell them I'm dating someone without going into details but she can't say that because they don't even care that she has a "boyfriend".

He lets guys flirt with her right in front of him. Trust me, if Evelyn was publicly and very knowingly my girl, I wouldn't let a single soul even breathe that close to her.

"You played so well. I'm so proud of you" I stopped in my tracks making her turn to look at me "what?" She asked laughing as she stepped closer to me "Don't do that to me when I can't kiss you" I said making her laugh "I just said I'm proud of you"

"And that makes me want to give you the most loving kiss ever" she laughed making me smile at the sound of her beautiful laugh "you're cute and very easy to make happy" she said and I shrugged "I'm a simple woman"

"Come over later?" She asked and I nodded "you got it baby"

———

"Hey" Evelyn said kissing my lips then holding my hand and pulling me up to her room quickly "someone is excited" I said making her nod as we stepped into her room "I got to a really exciting part of the book I'm reading"

Love me a book lover.

She sat down on her bed and started reading her book again. I smiled and sat behind her, spreading my legs and letting her sit in between them.

I held her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder "what's the book about?" I asked. She smiled and closed it for a minute, she turned to face me and started explaining to me what it's about.

She was so excited to talk about it, it's so cute.

Now, I was resting back on the headboard as she rested back on me while she was sitting in between my legs. She's still reading her book as I gently played with her hair and rubbed my hand on her bare stomach.

"I'm sorry, are you bored?" She asked turning to look at me. I smiled and shook my head "I kinda like this actually. Sitting in silence with both of us doing our favorite things" she smiled and blushed a little "your favorite thing is playing with my hair?" She asked and I nodded "anything that involves you is my favorite thing"

I really do mean it. I like sitting in silence but still enjoy every second of it. Makes me feel really happy about the relationship Evelyn and I have. It feels really.. real.

If that makes sense.

"You make me happy" she said quietly before pressing a gentle kiss on my lips. That kiss turned into a make out session.

She put her book down and turned her body to face me. She straddled me and kissed my lips again. My arms wrapped around her waist as I moved my lips in sync with hers.