2.

Athena's POV

"I gotta go to the bathroom" I said to Natalie who nodded as I got off my chair and made my way to the bathroom that i don't even know where it is but I just let the lord guide me.

I gave up after a few seconds since I was a bit drunk. I might have snuck a few shots in when Natalie went to talk to someone. I needed some tequila in my system.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" I asked, holding the person's arm from behind so they would turn to look at me.

When she turned around, I swear I almost fell to my knees.

She had this cold look on her face, she's tall and has sharp features which I find very sexy. She didn't smile one bit, just looked down at me as she held a glass of whatever she's drinking in her hand.

"How can I help you?" How about you step on me with that sexy ass voice

"Wait you're the girl I was looking at and you were looking at me?" I asked and she nodded her head "you're.." Don't say hot or sexy Athena, keep your mouth shut. If you want to compliment a complete stranger you have to be polite.

"..you're attractive" better than sexy or hot but the long pause was too much Athena.

She let out a small laugh "thank you. Now, what did you need?" Straight to the point okay.

"I wanna know where the bathroom is" I said and she shrugged "I don't know. You can go ask someone else"

"Sorry to bother" she just turned around and looked back at her friends. Damn okay, she clearly isn't my biggest fan for some reason but I swear, not even a straight girl got rid of me that quickly.

I went to the closest guy "where is the bathroom?" He smirked and drank the rest of his drink before putting it on the counter of the bar "I'll take you to the bathroom" he said wrapping his arm around my waist which I did not like but I'm too drunk to push him away.

Then someone held my arm, stopping me from going with him. I turned to look at the person to see the woman I talked to a few moments ago.

"I'll take her" she said but the guy still didn't remove his arm from me "come on Vic. Don't ruin the chances for me" he said quietly but I definitely heard that "don't fucking call me Vic again and I'm gonna act like you didn't just say you wanted to take advantage of a drunk girl just so I don't beat the fuck out of you"

Fuck me please?

He swallowed nervously and pulled his arm back then walked away. She held my waist, letting her arm barely even touch me "is this okay?" She asked and I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

"I thought you didn't know where the bathroom was" I said as we walked "i don't but I'll look for it with you"

"Also never trust a business man, that's a rule you should know" she said "so only trust business women?" I asked and she hummed, nodding her head "what's the difference? You all have like crazy money and would do anything for more"