8.

Athena's POV

"Listen, you can do your first runway in a few months.." Dexter said to me which made me smile widely "..but you have to listen to what I say if you want to make it and have more brands wanting you to model for them"

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I asked, listening carefully to what he's going to say "you need to be on a strict diet. It's going to be strict because I need you to lose weight in every part of your body especially your face"

Him saying that so forward like that is so funny to me.

"Okay" I agreed. I don't find an issue with a diet. I love food no matter what it is and I want to keep my job too.

He explained what my diet will be, saying what I should eat and drink and what I shouldn't.

From what I heard, he wants me to bite on a tree three times a day and drink water.

"Tala will send you the list for the food you're gonna eat this week and she'll send you a new one each week. You have to follow it strictly, Athena" I nodded my head "yeah I will"

———

"Hi" I smiled at Natalie and gave her a hug "I didn't know you were coming over" I said letting her in.

"I had a bad day so I thought I'd come by and make it better by seeing you" I blushed at what she said and interlocked our fingers together then led her towards the couch "do you wanna drink anything?" I asked her so I can get her what she wants to drink before sitting down "anything with alcohol" I laughed and nodded "okay"

I poured some whiskey for her then placed the bottle on the coffee table in case she wants more "why was your day bad? What happened?" I asked sitting very close to her and wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"I had a deal to close and I didn't do that. I completely blew it and everything that's going to happen in the next few months depended on that deal so I fucked up and I gotta find an alternative solution which I don't have because I was fully confident I'm getting this deal"

"What happened with the deal though? You are very clearly charming and your company is very successful so why didn't it work?" I asked as I gently played with her hair.

She sighed and put her head back on the couch "someone offered a better deal and I didn't even have time to offer an even better one because they accepted it immediately"

"Whoever stole that deal is a bitch, definitely" she laughed and turned her head to look at me "I'm just happy to see you" she said making me smile widely "you're cute" I leaned in and kissed her lips softly.

We made out for a few seconds before she pulled back "what happened with that modeling guy?" She asked and I smiled "it went really well. I got the job and I met like the nicest girls ever"

Natalie smiled as she listened to me talk. She caressed my cheek gently "I knew you'd kill it" she said and pecked my lips softly "your voice is so beautiful. Talk every second of the day please" she whispered with her lips very close to mine.

I kissed her so she doesn't see me blushing very hard.

"Let's go out. Watch a movie or something" I suggested and she nodded with a smile on her face "that's a good idea"

I changed into some casual clothes then went out to the living room again. She smiled at me and put her phone down "you're the prettiest woman in the world" she said standing up and taking my hand in hers "I'm wearing sweatpants" I said laughing as she pulled me closer to her.

"Still looking absolutely perfect" I adore classy women who compliment me like this. Makes me fold immediately.

"Thank you" I said pecking her lips "let's go"