30.

Athena's POV

"Hi" I frowned immediately when I saw Victoria standing at my door. I was going to close the door but she placed her hand on it and stopped me "I'm sorry, Athena"

"I don't fucking care if you're sorry. I've been worried sick about you" I said raising my voice a little as tears filled my eyes.

As much as I'm enraged and feel like slapping her stupid beautiful face, I'm happy she's here.

Her face looked so sad as she relaxed and stepped closer to me "I didn't mean to make you worried-" I cut her off and pushed her back when she stepped closer to me "I woke up without you in my arms after seeing you fall apart completely then you disappeared. You didn't answer my texts. I reached out to everyone you know to ask about you but no one saw you for a fucking week?! How was I not supposed to be worried?!"

"The least you could've done was text me. Just a simple 'I'm okay' or even a fucking thumbs up so I don't think you're dead. Where even were you?!"

She didn't answer me.

I just shook my head in disbelief and turned around to walk back to my room "Athena, please" I heard her say as she followed behind me.

I stood in front of the mirror and started putting my jewelry on "I just needed some time alone- are you going on a date?" She asked cutting herself off "yes I am"

"With Natalie?" She asked getting noticeably irritated by the idea "yes" I sprayed a bit of perfume and turned to look at Victoria when I heard someone knock on the door "you know your way out of here" I said before walking past her.

Victoria held my hand before I even got to step out of my room. She squeezed my hand tightly and leaned down to get closer to my face "please Athena.." she said placing her forehead on mine and closing her eyes, allowing a tear to leave one of her eyes.

"..please don't go on the date. Stay with me, please" she pleaded which almost made me give in but I didn't.

I pulled back and walked away from her, letting out a few shaky breathes as I rubbed over my chest feeling myself get overwhelmed with emotions after what Victoria just did.

I opened the door for Natalie and smiled widely at her even though i don't feel like smiling at all.

"Hi" she said pecking my lips "hey" she looked behind me and the smile on her face died "what is she doing here?" She asked me. I turned to look at Victoria who was tearing up even more. She sniffed and wiped away her tears "have fun on your date" Victoria said before walking past the both of us.

I feel like jumping out of a window.

Victoria's POV

I tried to drive away and go back home.

Trust me I did but something in me didn't want this night to go well.

I tried to be mature.

"Have fun on your date" very mature of me sure but I did it for Athena so she can see that she can rely on me to be understanding in situations if I ever get the chance to express my love for her while being the only one in the picture.

But what I really wanted to do would give me a fucking million-year sentence in prison.

I watched as they stepped out of the building, hand in hand while laughing at whatever Natalie was saying.

They reached Natalie's car and the ugly ass bitch opened the door for Athena, making Athena kiss her cheek and I'm guessing thank her before getting in the car.

My hands gripped the wheel tightly as my eyes followed Natalie while she was going around the car to get to her side.

They drove away and I found myself following them.

I feel crazy and out of my mind doing something like this but Athena has been driving me insane.

I am so fucking deeply in love with her. I'd go over every limit to get her to be my girlfriend.

I'd kill for her if I have to.

I made sure to keep my distance and not seem like I'm following them then Natalie parked in front of a very fancy Turkish restaurant.

Natalie lost herself a point because if she actually knew Athena, she'd know that a Turkish place to eat at would be her last option to go eat in. She prefers Mexican, Thai and Lebanese food over Turkish.

Know your fucking girl, Natalie.

She handed her keys to some guy that works there so he can go park it for them.

Athena looked so beautiful in her dress. I wished to be Natalie in this moment.

I just want to hold Athena and tell her how much I appreciate every inch of her.

Her stretch marks, her little freckles, her gorgeous smile, her silky hair, her terrifyingly beautiful eyes, her hips and her long toned legs. Everything she loves and hates, I just love.

I know that Athena thinks she's full of flaws but I struggled to find those so called "flaws".

Like what is it? What is it that you don't like about yourself so I can kiss it and tell you how much I love it?

I just want to love her with everything I have in me.

They stepped into the restaurant and I gripped the wheel as I debated wether I should or shouldn't make a scene and ruin their entire date.

I want to, so badly but I know how much Athena appreciates when the attention isn't on her because she feels like she's under the radar 24/7 considering she's a new model who everyone sees a lot of potential in.

But I want her to know how much I want her. I want her to know how crazy I am for her. I want her to know that I'd fucking become a stalker for her if I have to prove to her how much I want her.

Rocky's fav <3

You don't like Turkish food

My leg bounced up and down as I waited very impatiently for her to answer my text which took her like five minutes.

Rocky's fav <3

How do you know what I like and what I don't

I know you better than anyone

No you don't
If you really did you'd know that stalking me scares the living shit out of me

I'm the last person you should be scared of
My entire purpose in life is to protect you

And yet you're still the one continuously hurting me

And I am so sorry about that
I'll be different
I'll try to be more open

I've heard this way too much to believe it

Just give me another chance
Please