26.

Athena's POV

"Looking very.. pushed" I looked at Victoria and she made me frown my eyebrows at what she said "what?" I asked and she laughed, pointing down to my tits.

I gasped, placing my hand on my cleavage as I punched her arm "they're always pretty but why are they so like.." she acted like she was pushing her tits together without actually doing it making me laugh a little "shut up, I wanted to try a push up bra" I whined.

"They look extra juicy goddamn" I punched her arm once again but laughed along with her.

I like how we can joke about things like this and not be offended at all, it's just funny.

"And the dress looks very amazing on you too" she said a bit quietly as she leaned closer to me "why are you whispering?" I whispered making her laugh and lean closer "I don't want people to hear me being nice to you. It's so embarrassing" she whispered making me groan and push her back.

We were at a very gorgeous club. It was a big event with many business people and a few well known people on social media but phones weren't allowed to be used inside of the club.

Honestly, it was a bit nice because everyone is socializing and look like they're having fun with each other but I really miss my phoneeee.

"Hi" I looked beside me to see Natalie who smiled at me, placing her hand on my lower back and leaning in to kiss my cheek "you look amazing" she complimented making me smile "thank you. You do as well"

I took a glance at Victoria who rolled her eyes and walked away to the bar but I'm not letting shit go downhill like last time.

"You wanna go check up on her, don't you?" Natalie asked me and I gave her a sad smile, nodding my head "I just don't want shit to turn bad like last time" Natalie clenched her jaw and let out a breathe "yeah"

Natalie walked away and I sighed knowing that she's annoyed at me now.

I didn't think having two girls would be this hard but I guess it is.

I got to balance between the two and that shit is hard as fuck. I know I just have to eventually choose one of them which would absolutely ruin me but I can't keep leading one of them on.

They're the ones going through the pain and not me, I should be considerate of that.

I wouldn't want to be put in a situation where I am basically in a constant competition with another woman just to get someone I want with a 50% possibility of me not getting picked.

That shit would be painful and I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I went to Victoria and she glared at me "what? Your main chick left you and you want me to entertain you?" She asked very seriously, not even a little smile or anything.

"I came here so you don't get upset like last time" I said getting a bit irritated and annoyed with the attitude she's giving me because I really am trying to make sure she's okay and has a good night.

I'm literally just trying to do something nice.

"Oh yeah right, you care so much about me" she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes and looking in front of her as she took the glass the bartender placed in front of her "why are you giving me that attitude?" I asked.

"You'll get it when you're in my position" she mumbled, taking a sip from her drink "if you actually talk to me about what's bothering you then we wouldn't have this issue right now" I'm matching her attitude now.

I'm just unbelievably aggravated by the fact that she's being like this when I'm really just trying to be nice.

"I don't want to talk about it" she said, still refusing to look at me "this is why we fight a lot" I said getting up but she held my arm and pulled me back "so you're mad at me because I don't want to talk about my problems?" She said still clearly angry.