34.

Victoria's POV

I walked into my club and looked around the place, seeing if everything is being handled and if people were enjoying their time then my eyes landed on this one person.

The one person I'll recognize wherever I got.

"Athena" she turned to look at me and I noticed the drink in her hand, realizing almost immediately what that meant so I sat down beside her and the bartender got me something to drink as well.

"I'm sorry" I apologized and she shook her head "you didn't do anything wrong. I was just upset and heartbroken and I let it out on you, I'm sorry"

"It's okay" we both smiled at each other but then I spoke up "you're not working with Dexter anymore?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes at the mention of Dexter, shaking her head "he didn't fire me though, I quit"

"What? Why?" I asked her, frowning my eyebrows in confusion "he was telling me that it's a good thing my nudes are out because now more people know my name. How nice is that?" She sarcastically said and I shook my head in disbelief "he said that?" I asked clenching my fists.

"Yeah. Didn't feel nice and I felt objectified so I quit" I smiled and reached to hold her hand "that's good. I'm proud of you" she smiled and kept holding my hand.

Her phone kept buzzing and she checked who it was then turned it off "Natalie?" I asked and she nodded her head "she's been blowing my phone up"

"You're not gonna answer her?" Please say you're never answering her texts or seeing her ever again.

"No. Gonna block her but I'm just trying to get the courage to do it" she said "why can't you do it?" I curiously asked "because even though she did me dirty, I can't deny that I have feelings for her but still, I'm never talking to her again"

Best thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

"Are you starting to look for a new modeling job? Because if you are, I can help you with that" she laughed and shook her head which confused me a little "I'm not gonna model anymore"

"You're not?" Normally, I wouldn't care but absolutely anything about Athena interests me.

"Yeah no. It was fun for a bit but wayyyy too strict like the diet and shit. I wanna live my life but I'm not really good at a lot of things so I don't know what I'm gonna do or who'll take me"

"I will" she looked up into my eyes and I laughed at the expression on her face "what?" I asked her "why?" She asked "why not?"

Athena laughed and moved her hair away from her face "I'm stupid" she truthfully said making me laugh again "you graduated college, didn't you?"

"Barely" I shrugged and kept rubbing my thumb over her knuckles "good enough for me"

Athena's POV

Victoria and I talked all night long and I'm feeling so much better now about everything.

I never thought that I have more feelings for Natalie than I had for Victoria. Actually it was exactly the opposite which was the problem.

I hate how much I love Victoria even after our various fights about many different things. The toxicity she brings into the relationship is so sexy to me but I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't get with someone I know is toxic because I'm going to get severally hurt after just like what happened many times before.

I thought Natalie was the best person for me because she was so open and sweet with me. I thought wrong.

Victoria was sweet but she's so emotionally closed off that it's draining.

But she still attracts me so much, it is unbelievable.

"I'm gonna call an Uber" I said taking my phone out of my purse which was quickly snatched from me "rude" I added making her laugh "you're not calling an Uber"

"Well I'm not walking home" she rolled her eyes at what I said "your stupidity is so frustrating.." my mouth opened from shock at her bluntness "..I'm taking you home" she said laughing.

"No you're not. You called me stupid" I wanted to walk away but she held my hand and turned me around so now we we are very close to each other "you love acting mad so you can get attention from me, don't you?" I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head "I do"

Victoria looked down at my lips and slowly started to lean in. Of course, I was going to give in but I couldn't.

I placed my hand on her chest to stop her "what's wrong?" She softly asked "I don't want you to feel like I'm doing this just because I don't have Natalie anymore. I don't want you to feel like the second option" I said placing my hand on the side of her face.

She thought about it a little then backed away, putting her hand out for me to shake which made me laugh "for me to not feel like the second option, we'll start over without anyone else in the picture.." she explained making me smile a little too much "..Victoria Walter" she introduced herself.

I played along and shook her hand "Athena Solace" I said giggling a little. Look at her got me literally giggling.

"It is very nice to meet you Miss Solace. Can I just say that I think you're the most gorgeous woman alive?" She lowly said, putting my hand up to her lips and kissing it "why thank you"

"Will you make me the happiest woman alive and let me take you home?" I laughed a little at her exaggeration but I have to admit, the way she's looking at me right now is so captivating for some reason.

I can't even explain the look she's giving me.

"Um can you stop being creepy? I just met you" I said making her laugh "come on, you ruined it" she said pulling her hand back "I was being realistic" I fought back making her roll her eyes with a big smile on her face.

"Come on, it's getting late"