36.

Athena's POV

"I'm so sure"

She licked her lips when I said that and pulled my panties down as she made sure to maintain eye contact with me. Then she placed her hands on my inner thighs, pushing them further apart and she started to slowly get down on her knees in front of me.

I looked down at her and smiled a little as she started kissing my inner thighs "you are so wet baby" she said chuckling a little as she looked up at me "just for you"

"It better be" she mumbled before placing a gentle kiss on my clit making me jerk back a little from how sensitive I was "don't back away from me" she said holding my thighs and pulling me closer to the edge.

She started to gently suck on my clit in a very teasing way "Vic please" I begged feeling uncomfortable at how horny and needy I am right now "hm?" She hummed and kept sucking my clit.

"Please just fuck me, please" mouth so good it got me begging so many times.

"Just because you said please" she pushed one finger inside of me and sucked harshly on my clit at the same time making my eyes roll to the back of my head "oh my god" I moaned out as I placed one of my hands on her head, pulling on her hair a little.

She pushed another finger in making me scream loudly at the amount of pleasure I started feeling.

Let's traumatize the neighbors I guess.

Victoria pulled back for a second but kept fucking me with her fingers "you like that baby?" I nodded my head eagerly as I felt her hit my g-spot repeatedly "I'm so close"

She slapped my thigh then gripped it "look at me when you cum" I looked down at her and she smiled "that's my good girl" she mumbled before eating me out again.

I tried my best to keep my eyes on her and she slapped my thigh roughly anytime I closed my eyes or looked anywhere but at her. Hot if you ask me.

"Oh my god- yes yes yes" I repeatedly said as I felt myself get closer to my orgasm. My legs started to gently shake as I came on her fingers but she didn't stop her movement or slow down.

I tried to back away from her once again because I was too sensitive but she held me in place. She pulled her fingers out of me and placed her fingers in her mouth, sucking off the cum on them then she stood up.

She towered over me and wrapped her arm around my waist to push me against her "I'm not done with you" she said before carrying me and leading me to my room as we were making out.

Victoria sat down on the bed with me on her then she backed away from the kiss with my bottom lip in between her teeth. I could squirt just from that goddamn.

She smirked before laying down on the bed with one arm under her head and the other still resting on the side of my thigh.

I had my hands placed on her abs because they're literally so sexy. Covered in tattoos and shit.

"Come ride my face"

That took me by surprise not gonna lie.

Not that I'm complaining at all.

But I have gained a few pounds over the past few weeks since I stopped modeling and started eating normally so I don't know about this. It's kind of making me nervous.

"Don't be nervous, just come here" she reassured, licking her bottom lip with a smirk never leaving her face. I got off her to sit on the bed beside her and crawled closer to her face, leaning down to kiss her neck a few times "you're so sexy" she said with her hand rubbing my back down to my ass.

"Hm yeah?" I whispered into her ear and I can see her breathing getting faster at what I did "fuck yeah"

I sat up and took my bra off making her eyes look down at them. I laughed "you want me to ride your face baby?" I'm doing this to gain more confidence in doing what she wants me to do.

"So bad" she mumbled looking into my eyes again. I pecked her lips then straddled her head, still not placing myself on her face yet.

She held my thighs as I rested my hands on the headboard "sit on my face, come on baby" she eagerly said and I slowly sat myself on her face, not putting my entire weight on her.

I felt her tongue enter me immediately and she pulled me down to sit completely on her face which I didn't fight against.

She moaned against me and slapped my ass roughly "Vic fuck" I moaned loudly as I started to rock my hips against her face.

I cannot explain how good I feel right now.

She started rubbing up the side of my body which made me get even more butterflies.

"it feels so good baby" I moaned as I tilted my head back in pleasure with one of my hands gripping the headboard so I don't just collapse from how good she's making me feels.

Her hands gripped my hips and pushed me down while making sure to keep moving me so I can ride her face "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" I said after a few minutes.

She sped up even more and I came on her face then began to slow down my pace "fuck" I mumbled as I got off her, falling on the bed beside her trying to catch my breathe.

Victoria rested on her side on her elbow, her other hand reaching up to her face and wiping off the cum she had on her face then she placed it in her mouth, moaning as she tasted it.

"You taste so good" she seductively said, leaning in to kiss my lips "you want me to make you feel good?" I asked placing my hand on her hips "you're cute but you're clearly tired"

I laughed and nodded my head "very true. I don't think I'll be able to function well for a few days" I said making her laugh a little.

"wait until I get a strap. I'll fucking ruin you"