DELIVER IT TO YOU!MY SWEET HEART!THE ETERNAL TRUMP!

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki precure,blade and his comrades ready to final battle with king jikochuu and the trio. Mana confirm to Regina that she want to help regina because that's what friends are for. She know that Regina would never want to against her father because she love him. And now, regina return her normal and tell her heart hasn't tricked her into love because she's had love from the very beginning love for her own father. At that moment, giraffe undead gonna fight them to have settle fight with them until the sealing of stone was appeared and came out from stone it's was new dozen undead darkroachi.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

At the city, the darkroachi was appeared from sealing of stone and surrounds on blade and others as they take position.

Giraffe:but why?i thought only one undead have victory and now, sealing of stone to make him decide to destroyed the world.

Blade:at this rate, the world will be destroyed. Everyone, let's go.

They not their head on him in agreement.until Darkroachi charge forward to attack them. Blade swing swords rouzer on darkroachi chest and side kick on Darkroachi chest to knock out on the ground.garren through punch at darkroachi chest to passing through and shoot fire bullet at darkroachi, causing an sparkling.

Chalice quick charge forward at dozen of darkroachi and swing arrow slash on their chest until darkroachi above attack at chalice who managed avoid attack with flip back and spinning kick on undead back.he pulled his trigger to blast on the sky and raining shower energy wave on darkroachi before explosion.

Leangle swing staff around on darkroachi chest to passing through and stab on their chest to lean against the wall. Until dozen of darkroachi appeared behind on him as leangle notice it. Until someone blizzard on them and kick to crack it and shattered it. It's was Rosetta who save him.

Leangle:thank you.

Rosetta(smile):you welcome.

Heart swing arrow slash on dozen of darkroachi and through punch at them to knock out on the ground.darkroachi tried to claw on her when she block attack with his arrow slash and pushed them to knock out on the ground. Diamond shoot at darkroachi in cried out battle and through punch at their face and axe kick on their face to knock out on the ground and darkroachi appeared behind on diamond to above attack her back, but diamond shoot bullet behind her at darkroachi, causing an spark as they rolling on the ground.

Sword slash rouzer on darkroachi chest and hook kick on their chest to move away. She grab darkroachi neck with her legs to falling down on the ground.she take stance in combat while darkroachi charge forward at her and sword quick charge forward at darkroachi and slash on their chest, causing an spark.

Rosetta block attack from darkroachi when she summoned her barrier from undead. She pushed her shield on darkroachi, which sending their to fall down on the ground. Rosetta took out the staff rouzer and swing staff on dozen of darkroachi across on their chest and side kick on their chest to stumble back.

Ace avoid attack from darkroachi with their claw when they tried to attack her. Ace barrage punch at their chest to make their feel pain and spinning kick on their face to knock out on the ground.regina deliver slash to blast at darkroachi with glowing light and through side kick on their chest to rolling on the ground.