HEART POUDING FULL THROTTLE!PRECURE AND KAMEN RIDER VS JIKOCHUU AND UNDEAD!

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki Precure,aguri reveal true to naoya and othere about between her and regina in tbe past. Princess anne was separated her half heart was light and darkness to different world. And now, regina was refused abandon her father king jikochuu and follow him to destroyed the world.

At that time, the people was start gathering around to see king jikochuu appeared on the city until kanai appeared on the park and evil smirk at king jikochuu when he sense aura of him.

Kanai:this is kinda bad aura.

while the helicopter approach and floating around king jikochuu as female announcer to them.

Woman announcer:as you can see, a giant being has suddenly appeared!what is in the world is going on here?

Woman announced start panic that jikochuu appeared in the city as bel, marmo and ira floating around king jikochuu and bel bow to king jikochuu.

Bel:king jikochuu, congratulations on your revival. We have been awaiting this day.

Marmo:taking all the glory, i see.

Ira:i don't like that.

King jikochuu:it is time to start our invasion of the human world!destroyed all who oppose us!

Bel:understood. We definitely finish of those pesky kamen rider and precure today.

Bel turn back to regina who stand front of king jikochuu shoulder.

Bel:is that all right with you, regina-sama?

Regina:of course. Go.

Bel:yes!

Bel start teleported to drove off as ira was stand front of regina and crosses his arms on chest.

Ira(scoff):hmph, you sure aren't honest woth yourself.

Regina:what are you talking about?

Ira:nothing.

Regina:I've decided to live for my papa.

Ira:oh? That's good, i guess. But your psyche seems to be withering.

Ira claimed to her that Regina psyche seem to be withering and teleport to the city. While jikochuu may ahead to the city and step on the building, causing an windy. While all of the jikochuu approach to attack city around the city.

Woman announcer:this is terrible. Those in the affected areas, pleased evacuate immediately!

Woman warn on them that all jikochuu in the affected and evacuate immediately until approach beside them it's was blade and others who has arrived as woman announced seem surprise and confused.as blade and garren jack form, chalice and leangle was floating with the float card while rest of precure was floating with their own wings.

Woman:who are they?

Heart:all right, everyone.let's go.

Blade:yeah. This is last battle.

They nod him in agreement to the last battle between king jikochuu.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Blade and others start floating the sky to charge forward at jikochuu. Blade and sword take out the two card it's was slash card and thunder card.