Chapter 17: Unknown feelings

Two weeks!

Its been two weeks since Chaewon and Seungmin started hanging out more.

On your normal day, Chaewon always sits with Jeongin at the back of the class ranting nonstop about stupid things he never admits that he liked.

But now she was seated in front with Seungmin beside her, ranting nonsense to the brunette with would occasionally grin.

Snap!

Jeongin blinked a couple times, averting his gaze from both of them to his pencil, that now had a broken tip.

He let out a sigh, bringing out his sharpener.

"Did you had an argument with Chae?" Felix asked, his pretty brown eyes were still fixed on the said girl in front.

"I didn't?" Jeongin grunted, returning back to his worksheet. He ran his fingers through his black hair, biting his lower lips, trying to concentrate on his work.

"Don't you think she looks good with Seungmin?" The Australian asked, breaking the short lived silence that clouded them. His elbow was on the desk, holding his hands up to support his face as he looked at the younger with gleeful eyes.

"Whose side are you on?"

Felix let out a laugh, loud enough to gain the teacher's attention, who glared at him as a warning.

He bowed before returning his attention back to the black haired guy beside him. "Are you jealous?"

Jeongin flinched at his sudden question, a tiny whine escaping him. "Why don't you ever pay attention in class?" He pretended to be writing, when all that he was writing were just scribbles.

"I'm just teasing, Jeongin~ah," The ray of sunshine pinched the latter's cheek, before facing his blank worksheet. "What class is this?"

-------

With his lip caught in between his lips, Jeongin stood a fair distance away from Chaewon's locker, thinking if it was a good idea to wait for her.

"Hey Chae!"

At the mention of her name, the smaller female turned to meet Jeongin's gaze. "Hi," She waved sheepishly, a small smile invading her lips.

"Since we have the same class next, I was thinking we walk there together,"  Jeongin rubbed his nape nervously, as he talked to her.

Chaewon's smile only grew wider, she took out her book and slammed her locket shut. "Sure!"

"Chaewon, can I walk you to class?" Seungmin stood behind them, he examined Jeongin's mood change and continued. "My next class is right around the corner, I don't mind."

The female fiddled with her fingers before nodding. "It'll be fun if the three of us walk together, right?"

"Right," Jeongin murmured in a low tone.

Chaewon started walking ahead, before Seungmin caught on, giving her hair a quick ruffle.

And for some reason the other's chest tightened, a scowl occupying his pretty face. A feeling he hadn't quiet understand yet.

------------• ° -💚- ° •----------

This is what happens when you don't know how to write but loves doing it anyways.

Hi, hope you're doing okay?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙