Chapter 29: Touch

"It was accidental!"

Chaewon scoffed, looking at the other direction, her gaze pinned on the green grass that moved back and forth in the cool breeze. A hint of crimson dusting her cheeks.

Its been several weeks after the incident and her dad had improve greatly, tho it wasn't how they planned it but they still had quite a father-daughter time.

Its better than nothing Chaewon always reminded herself.

Right now, after weeks, sitting outside with the cafeteria for lunch, she had to still explain herself constantly to Jeongin about accidentally calling him Sunbae.

"Accidental or not, you still called him that," The amusement on Changbin's face made her pouty.

"It doesn't count," She crossed her arms, glaring at Hyunjin who was stilling her dumpling. "I thought you were on my side?" Irking a brow, the raven haired focused on Changbin.

The latter listlessly shrugged, before he could say more to fuel the matter, the bell rang again, disrupting them.

Without a moment to spare, Chaewon quickly dashed out, to avoid the current situation. Just thinking about that moment always sent heat up to her face and tingling sensation creeping up her spine.

"Are you coming, Lix?" Annoyed, she turned to the blonde who was busy explaining how he makes his brownies to Chan.

"Huh?" The perplexed state of the younger Australian made her shrill mentally.

"We have English!"

Felix quickly rose to his feet. "That's today?"

Chaewon pulled the male away without another word said, the others complaining about how he forgets his lessons.

-------

A sigh left Chaewon the moment she shut her locker, the school day had just ended and now comes the teasing part, where Han Jisung, her best friend, betrays her by say all sorts of trash until they she reaches her doorpost.

And the worst part is, Chan says nothing but laughs whenever Han says something funny.

"Are you coming? Or do you need more time to stare at your feet?"

Chaewon head immediately shot up, a small smile appeared on her lips. She turned, facing Seungmin, who leaned several lockers away from hers. "Seungmin, Hi!"

"Okay, shut up and stop wasting our time," the brown haired, pulled her to where the others are waiting.

Chaewon was glad Seungmin had reverted to his old mean self again, rather than the quiet Seungmin who was active the past few weeks.

As soon as they made it out of the building, the raven haired girl's eyes wandered around the environment, searching for one person who was missing. "Where's Jeongin?"

"He left early with Changbin, since Felix had dance club today!" Chan retorted, sweeping the remaining of his hair a side.

"Why are you asking? Do you miss him?" Jisung butted in, wiggling his brows at the embarrassed girl.

"No, I don't," Chaewon muttered, looking away as an uncontrollable smile tugged the corners of her lips.

"The blush on your cheeks says otherwise!"

"Shut up, or I'll send all your baby photos to Minho!"

"You wouldn't dare," Jisung gasped, stepping away from Chaewon.

Chan and Seungmin trailed behind them, scoffing at how loud and noisy they were.

-------

After receiving a text to meet in the nearby park, Chaewon paced back and forth, fixing her gaze on where the orange sun had dipped slowly, a mild darkness arising.

The chill evening breeze ruffling everything under the orange violent sky, the birds singing their last song before turning in for the day.

If there's one thing Chaewon hates, its waiting and now pacing around, waiting for Jeongin was getting on her nerves.

"Hi!"

Her anger slowly slipped away when she heard his voice behind her, but she didn't plan on smiling just yet. "Why did you make me wait?" With a scowl she turned to him, almost giving in when she saw his bright smile.

"What do you mean? I'm early, I said 6:30 pm," He froze, taking in the sight of her pouting.

"No, you said 5:30 pm, I've been out her for so long, now I'm cold," Chaewon placed her hands on her hips, sending him a cold glare.

"Here, you can have my jacket."

"No, its so cheesy and cliché, I want something original," She crossed her arms.

"Freezing to death sounds original or maybe a hug?" The black haired male spread his arms, waiting for her to embrace him. "C'mon, I know you want to."

A tempting offer the clingy Chaewon couldn't turn down, with slow steps, she approached him, resting her left cheek on his face, a visible amount of blush on her face.

Jeongin wrapped his arms around the girl, the fresh smell of peaches, hitting him like a scented tsunami. His smile only grew when she returned the hug, leaning into his Touch.

★ ° • * . . . THE END . . .* • ° ★

------------• ° -💫- ° •-----------

Yep, another story completed
Yep², I just published a new book
Please check it out.

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
And maybe share to whoever you think might like this
Bye 💙

27-03-2023
23-05-2023