Chapter 18: Apology

"Did you say something mean to Chae?"

Jeongin looked at the arm that hung loosely on his shoulder, trying to figure out the answer to that question.

That has been the question he has been receiving from his friend group and sadly he didn't know the answer to that.

And now being ask the question for the umpteenth time in a matter of seventeen days was getting really annoying.

"No?" Jeongin scrunched his nose, taking Chan's arm away from his shoulder. He heaved a heavy sigh, fiddling with his collar. "I don't know!"

"You don't know?" Chan irked a brow, before occupying a seat opposite the black haired guy. "My child you must know, try to remember the last thing that happened before all these."

Jeongin paused, searching his brain for memories of where it might had gone wrong. It took a while but after collecting a few good hints, he spoke up.

"I fell asleep when she was telling a story," he wasn't sure if that was enough reason, seeing it wasn't the first time, but perhaps its the result of continuous occurrence.

Chan nodded in understanding, searching for the right words to tell the younger. "Apologize, and see what happens."

Jeongin paused, now looking at the book beneath his gaze. It was a simple 'I'm sorry' right?

"Sure, I'll try!" He assured Chan with a smile.

And for once since this started he finally felt at ease. Of course he wouldn't admit that what he felt for Chaewon was more than friendship as he had grown found of the younger's annoying ass. And missed the attention he received from her.

------

Whenever Jeongin planned on talking to Chaewon, Seungmin is always with her, listening to her rant with a deadpanned expression and sometimes submit a sarcastic remark, conceding a smack from her.

Of course Jeongin didn't miss to see the slight smile at the corner of Seungmin's lips every now and then.

"Probably later," Scoffing, Jeongin turned on his heels, aiming himself towards his next class.

Just like every other day, school came to an end and the black haired male was now more than ever eager to apologize to his friend.

"Chaewon!"

The smaller female turned to the soft voice behind her, a smile never fading on her lips. "Sunbae, hi!" She waved at Seungmin, who patted her hair in response.

"Wanna go to the café with me?" He offered. "Its nice and quiet and you can study for your test tomorrow."

Chaewon hummed, sinking into a hurricane of thoughts.

"I'll treat you with your favorite, iced americano and chocolate cake."

"Say no more," Chaewon quickly shouldered her bag, before attacking Seungmin with a hug, causing the latter to smile.

The ravenette took hold of Seungmin's hand, pulling him towards where Chan and Jisung might be waiting for them.

"She wanna be with Seungmin? Fine, I don't care!" Jeongin pouted. His chest tightening at the memory.

Its of no use now, and like he said, he didn't care. Why bother?

"Hey Innie, let's go-" Felix's sentence was cut short when the said male walked passed him, an irritated look on his face.

-------------• ° -💚- ° •------------

Imagine

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙