Chapter 27: Rooftop

Chaewon couldn't concentrate, how could she? When her Father was finally coming to visit.

Humming to a tune that had been stuck in her head, the raven haired drummed with hers and Felix's pencils. Of course Felix didn't mind. Bet he doesn't even know what class he's in.

The teacher had long given up about the students who don't pay attention.

After a few more minutes of random conversations between both of them, the bell finally rang. Without any moment to spare, Chaewon packed her thing and Felix, speeding out of the class.

"I've been waiting for this ever since this morning!" Chaewon slammed her locker shut, turning to meet an ecstatic Felix behind.

He hadn't got the time to return his book because the female had so much to rant. Of course what are friends for? He gladly trailed behind her, also expressing how happy he felt about her dad coming back. If the blonde remembers correctly, Mr Kim was always so nice and practically the cool dad, who always tells unfunny jokes.

"That's cool Chae! Remember whe-"

"FELIX!!!"

Cutting the Australian off, was a shrilled from the one and only drama llama. An exasperated look rested on his prince like face, beads of sweats invading his forehead, his steps getting sloppier as he approached the perplexed duo.

"Oh, hey Jinnie," Felix waved, his never fading smile lingering on the brim of his lips.

"Don't hey Jinnie me, why aren't you at the dance club yet? we've been waiting and I had to come get you, do you know I almost died on my way here? I swear if you don't- oh hey Chae!"

The female waved back at the panicking blonde, snorting as she tried holding back her laugh at how annoyed he sounded.

"Oh! We have dance club today? Thought it was yesterday," Felix croaked, rubbing his nape, an awkward laugh followed suit.

Chaewon watched as Hyunjin pulled the shorter male by the collar, dragging him off, Felix whining all the way.

"Chaewon, I wanna talk to you," The soft voice of Seungmin, who just appeared made Chaewon a bit bothered.

Slightly, she nodded and that was enough answer for the brunette to firmly hold her wrist, pulling her to a destination unknown to her.

After several stairs and weird looks from the students who were still present, they finally made it to the rooftop.

"Okay wow! I tried not to ask questions, but shouldn't you had been a bit more gentle?" Chaewon averted her eyes from the red spot he had held to his captivating brown eyes that looked so serious at the moment.

The ravenette was attacked with a hug from Seungmin, the impact making her stagger three steps backwards.

"Aww, what's wrong with puppy?" Chaewon cooed, combing through his brown hair with her fingers, his breath tickling the crook of her neck.

"Shut up," Seungmin gulped, pulling away from her. He focused his gaze on the ground, looking at the student who were exiting the school building.

A brief silence lived between both of them, before Seungmin spoke up. "I have something important to tell you, be at the café in thirty minutes."

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙