Chapter 24: I messed up

"Just wanna talk to you!"

The ravenette clicked her tongue, trying to fish out the book she needed from the shelf, which was a bit too cliché that it was above her reach.

"I don't want to talk to you though!" She stood on her tip toes, stretching to reach the blue covered book.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, a disappointed sighing followed suit. Sometimes Chaewon would get really stubborn and now wasn't the time.

The taller male easily took the book, pointing it at her. "Here, you wanted it right?"

"Yeah, but I don't need your help," Chaewon huffed, refusing to take the book from him. She crossed her arms to make her point clear.

Of course the female was greatly affected by his presence, her heart roughly pounding against her chest, threatening to break free at any moment, her cheeks burning, but she tried had to push those feelings aside and prove to him at his words really hurt her.

"Take it," Jeongin shook the book. Scoffing, Chaewon turned to leave the spot when she felt herself being pulled back.

A surprised scream escaped her as she looked up at Jeongin with wide eyes. "I said take it!" He repeated, forcing the book to her hand.

"I don't want it anymore!" Chaewon said, her voice getting louder. "Now let go of me."

Jeongin sighed, slowly letting go of her wrist. "I'm sorry, Chae," the black haired male ruffled his hair.

This isn't the way he wanted this to go.

Casting Jeongin a glare, Chaewon retorted. "Don't Chae me, goodbye!" With that being said, the ravenette swiped the book from him, stomping out of the library.

---------

"This is Jeongin's fanfic."

"Not Seungmin's, for fuck sake!"

"And besides the author is publishing his soon."

"Okay the three of you shut the fuck up right now!" Changbin hushed Hyunjin Felix and Jisung, shooting them a death glare. The said people shrugged, chuckling loudly.

"Have you no respect for the fourth wall?" Chan rubbed his temples, clearly disappointed about the current situation.

Minho grabbed Felix's chocolate milk, taking a long sip, blinking as the milky goodness slipped into his mouth. After emptying the carton, he asked. "How do we solve this? Not that I care. I'm just tired of the ride."

"You want our ride, right baby?" Jisung wiggled his brows, scooting closer to Minho was gave him a 'wtf' look.

"This is not a minsung book, stop it!"

"I shouldn't be agreeing with Felix, and please stop breaking the fourth wall," Chan slammed his hands on the table to grab their attentions.

Just when Hyunjin thought of something dumb to say, Jeongin walked in, a scowl on his face. "I messed up," he wailed, occupying a seat next to Chan, who without hesitation started ruffling his puffy black hair.

"Fuck yes you did."

"Minho you're not helping matters," Changbin put out, tilting his head as he stared at the older, who was grinning like a Cheshire.

Apparently this was just a comedy show for him.

"What happened Innie?" Felix peered at the younger and queried. He simply got a hum for a reply.

After an awkward silence clouded the group, Jeongin finally spoke up, his face buried in his hands, making his voice muffled. "Chae hates me now!"

------------• ° -💙- ° •-------------

Wow, what a ride!

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙