Extra #7

Requested by potterheadxstfan

-----------• ° -💚- ° •----------

       ". . .and he never came back, she had to paint their shared apartment all alon-" Chaewon stopped when she heard sniffling, she turned to the brunette, her head tilted, she was agape by what she heard. "Min? Are you crying?" She prodded with wide eyes.

"No!" Minho shot back, using the back of his hand to wipe some tears away.

"Its okay, I cried too when watching the movie-"

"I said I'm not crying dammit. It these fucking onions!"

Chaewon chuckled. The older's eyes were totally red and he wasn't even done with the onions, she averted her gaze from him to the door, instantly spotting a familiar mop of black haired male, standing arms crossed as he leaned on the door frame.

"Hi Innie," She waved, smiling at the taller, who had quite a glare on, which was pinned on Minho. "Are the others here yet?"

Jeongin was about to retort when the door opened, three furious teenagers storming in. They looked really exhausted, thus justifying the reason they all slumped on the couch, heaving out heavy sighs.

"You're late!"

"That's cause some Dumbass got us lost," Jisung glared at Hyunjin, who quickly rose his hands up in a surrender.

"Hey, its been long since I visited Hyung," he tried defending himself, but that's when Felix got involved.

"We visited on Wednesday."

"Hey, that was a long time ago."

"Um, that was three days ago?" Chaewon butted in, when the argument got louder.

"My point exactly, too long," Hyunjin huffed, throwing his arms in the air,the others gave up, deciding to leave the matter.

"Chae! You're not supposed to stop stirring!" Minho yelled from the kitchen, disappointed that his only help had ditched him.

Chaewon ran back into the kitchen, bowing apologizes to the older, Jisung trailing behind her.

"Where are the others?" Felix asked, the moment both friends went out of sight.

"Out back," Jeongin replied, sitting in between the two tired looking boys.

It was another Saturday and they decided to spend it over at Minho's. Just a simple hang out with food and friends, maybe a little gaming later and who knows where the day might take them?

-----------• ° -💜- ° •-----------

Second part loading. . .

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙