Extra #6

"Hi, welcome to Lixie's kitchen-"

"Chan already took that, go for another."

Felix huffed at the interjection, though his su chef was right, he had to be original. So he heaved out a sigh and clapped his (tiny) hands. "Okay, take two!"

Whoever he heck was filming slid to a new tape, giving the blonde a thumb's up to continue.

"Bonjour, welcome to Lixie's sweet shop."

"Its not a shop, its a kitchen, Dumbass," His su chef interrupted again.

Felix glowered at him, before asking for a new take. "Take. . .three," he sneered through gritted teeth.

When he got the signal, he forced a smile at the camera. "Aloha, welcome to Lixie's pastry den."

"I don't know about the den thing,  sound like where a lion would stay, you kno-"

"HAN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

"Okay, okay, chill my man," Jisung grinned, scooting away from Felix who was ready to throw hands.

"Take. . .four!"

Hyunjin just rolled his eyes, lazily giving the signal for them to start. "Rolling!"

"Hola, welcome to Lixie's treats. I'm your sweetest Chef, Lee Felix and this is my su Chef. . .?"

"J.one-"

"No, you're supposed to say 'Han fucking Jisung."

Jisung apologized again,  and this time Felix was fuming. "Take five."

"Five," Totally uninterested, and lost his enthusiasm to carry on, Hyunjin groaned, going over from the top. "Action."

"Hey, welcome to Lixie's treats. I'm your sweetest Chef, Lee Felix, and this is my su chef. . .?"

"Han fucking Jisu-"

"No, no, no and fucking no, HAN JISUNG," Felix huffed and puffed, practically red from all the messing up Jisung has been doing. "I know I should've gone with Jeongin."

"I'm sorry," Jisung apologized. . .again. "I'll do it right this time, pinky promise?"

Felix smiled, interlocking his pinky with the older. Of course sunshine boy couldn't possible stay mad for long. "I'm sorry Jinnie, last one. Take six."

"Sup, welcome to Lixie's treats. I'm your sweetest Chef, Lee Felix and this is my su chef. . .?"

"Han Jisung, and we're making a special tutorial on how to bake. . ." He looked at Felix and the two of them chorused. "The perfect brownie."

Beaming, they both high fived themselves. "Jinnie, how awesome was that?"

"Cool? Except, I forgot to record it."

The three of them looked at themselves in disbelieve. "WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

------------• ° -💜- ° •------------

Okay, I wrote this in nineteen minutes and even I don't believe it.

New record, Yassssss!

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💚