Chapter 22: We need to talk

"My dad is coming to visit soon, I'm so excited, I haven't seen him in like a year," Chaewon chimed, while Seungmin was busy taking notes, occasionally nodding or humming to her story.

Both were in history class, Chaewon not paying attention. She was too excited too, she ever really has the opportunity to see her father a few times a year.

"Hey Seungmin?"

The addressed paused, finally looking at her, his brown eyes peering into hers. "What?" His voice came out rather dull and held no enthusiasm.

"I have a feeling that something is wrong," The ravenette uttered, averting her gaze away from his perplexed face, heaving a sigh

"Okay," Seungmin returned back to his note.

The female whacked his shoulder with her pen, pouting. "You're supposed to care, or at least pretend to!" Chaewon rolled her eyes, leaning on the back rest.

"Oh please shut up, we're in class," Seungmin told off, still scribbling down on his book. After seeing her reaction from the corner of his eyes, the brunette spoke. "You'll tell me after class, okay?"

Chaewon nodded, smiling.

------

"Hey Minnie, can we talk?"

Sighing, the male turned to see Chan who was standing arms crossed behind him.

"Can it wait?" Seungmin queried, hoping the answer would be a 'yes', instead, Chan shook his head, making Seungmin groaned loudly.

He trailed behind the elder, muttering under his breath, his fingers digging into his palms. Whenever Chan wants to talk, its probably a long lecture which he wish to avoid.

"Its just a little talk, I promise," Chan smiled after observing his tensed body language.

This somehow made the younger to relax, the moment Chan opened the door to an old classroom an annoyed scowl occupied his face.

"Hiii Minnie!"

"Sup Seungmin!"

"Hello, my Goodman!"

"You never said it was a group meeting," Annoyed, Seungmin turned to Chan, who, was grinning widely, pushing him into the room.

Grudgingly, Seungmin stood in front of the smiling males, after a few seconds he realized one person was missing. "Where's Jeongin?" The annoyed guy asked to nobody but everybody.

"About that," Changbin was the first to speak up, rubbing his nape.

"About what?"

"That's what we're here to talk about."

"Correction, that's what you guys are here to tall about, I was forced here!" Minho glared at Chan, who, couldn't resist another grin.

"Can we focus on why we're here? This getting annoying, like claws on metal, nails on chalkboard or even worse Jisung flirting with Minho!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jisung crossed his arms, glaring at Hyunjin, who was leaning close to the window.

Hyunjin stuck out his tongue to annoy the quokka more.

"I'm not here to watch you bicker!"

"Yeah, what Minnie said," Felix asserted, slamming his hands in the desk.

"When are they gonna start throwing fists?" Minho grinned, clearly amused by the fuss that was brewing among his friend group.

"Okay, calm down everyone," Chan finally spoke up, rubbing his temples. He placed a hand on Seungmin's shoulder, exhaling sharply. "We need you to talk to Chaewon."

"Why? Don't you all have mouths?" Bitingly, Seungmin voiced out, crossing his arms.

-------------• ° -💙- ° •------------

Hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment

Thanks! Cya💙