Chapter 26: Rollercoaster of feelings

"Hey, I've been calling you for hours, whats- oh?"

Meara paused, looking at the sluggish boy, who was apparently studying. Slowly, her hand slipped from the door knob which she held as she stepped into the messy room.

"What?" Irking a brow, Jeongin pushed his headphone behind his  ears, making his black hair extra messier.

His sister's eyes averted from the pile of clothes lying around to the boy who scooted a bit from his desk, where books littered and his computer turned off.

"Ew, your room is a mess!"

"Really? You should see my life!" With a scoff, the black haired turned back to his book.

"And your face too," She crossed her arms, a smug look on her face. "Anyways, someone is here to see you."

"Tell them I'm not around," Jeongin sighed, flipping to the next page.

With a huff, his sister turned to the door. "I'm not your maid," she rolled her eyes, stomping out of his room.

Jeongin stared at the open door, too lazy to shut it.

"Yeah, Innie said you should come to his room."

"Huh?" Confused, Jeongin got up and matched towards the door. He never said that, why would his sister do that. Frustrated and not in the mood to talk to anyone, he grunted.

"Hi."

Jeongin froze when he saw who it was, his jaws dropping, which he quickly picked up, shaking out of his daze. "Oh, hi, what do you want?"

"Let me in first, so rude!" Seungmin rolled his eyes, pushing Jeongin aside.

He made himself comfortable on his chair, picking up a random book, flipping through the pages.

Perplexed as to why Seungmin would visit him, Jeongin stood still watching the older.

"You might be wondering why I'm here," The brunette finally spoke up, casting the younger a look.

"Yes."

Seungmin got up, walking closer to Jeongin, who took several steps back the more Seungmin moved forward.

He stopped when his back made contact with the door. "I'm here cause you like Chaewon!" Seungmin pressed his index finger on the latter's chest.

"No, I don't!"

"Then why are you always staring at her, huh?" Seungmin tilted his head, waiting for Jeongin's reply.

A short silence lived between them before being broken by Jeongin. "Reasons," his heart was beating faster, threatening to break out of his ribcage any moment now.

Staring at the faint blush that invaded Jeongin's cheeks, Seungmin rolled his eyes again. "Yeah sure!"

"Are you here to rub it in my face that she likes you?" Croaked Jeongin, finally pushing himself away from the door.

"You're as dumb as Chaewon," Seungmin whacked his head with a ruler he had picked up, making the latter to pout.

"I'm not dumb," Jeongin shot back, a frown creasing his face.

"Try talking to Chaewon tomorrow at school."

"She doesn't listen to me."

Seungmin placed a hand on his shoulder, ignoring how he hates physical touches. "Do as I say," With that said, the brown haired pulled the door open, stepping out of the room. "Also try cleaning your room."

Sighing, Jeongin fell on his bed, burying his face in his duvet, a muffled groan followed suit.

-------

"Bye Meara," Seungmin waved at the girl, who returned the gesture. He shut the door behind him, taking a left turn toward his neighborhood.

He likes Chaewon, yes, but she likes Jeongin and the last thing he wanted was a dramatic rollercoaster of feelings.

What's the point, she likes Jeongin and it's hurts to hear her rant about him all day.

------------• ° -🐶- ° •------------

Damn 😔

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙