Chapter 23: What if i do?

"You know she'll listen to you."

Seungmin paused, thinking about Chan's words. After a moment, Minho spoke up.

"Especially, since you guys have been spending an unhealthy amount of time together," he let out a short chuckle, whisking through his short locks.

"Yeah, why have you been spending too much time together?" Irking a brow, Felix queried, curiosity boldly written all over his face.

"It's none of your business," Seungmin snarled, crossing his arms. He was clearly tired of all the questions they had be attacking him with.

Chaewon had something to say after class and these annoying people were busying being annoying.

"Oh my gosh, pause!" Hyunjin turned to Seungmin with wide eyes, making the latter to arch a brow. "Do you like Chae?"

Everyone's attention was now on Seungmin, who crossed his arms, a pout on his lips. "And what if I do?"

"Holy fuck, it's a love triangle," Minho laughed. Everyone was surprised with the information they had just received.

"I was joking you don't have to play along," Hyunjin placed a hand on Seungmin's shoulder, his smile faltering.

"Whatever," Seungmin scoffed, looking away from the confused boys, he rolled his eye, heaving a sigh. " I'm leaving now," he went straight to the door grabbing the cold door knob.

Without another word said,  Seungmin left the room.

"So," Chan whisked through his brown hair. "What now?"

--------

"Where were you? And what's wrong with your cheeks?"

Chaewon eyed the older male with eyes filled with worry. By now the female had already given up on her feelings and simply live with the pain she feels whenever Jeongin is around.

"Its nothing," The brunette shook it off, looking away from Chaewon who still had more questions to ask. "What is it that you wanted to tell me?" Seungmin changed the subject.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to say whenever I see Minho Sunbae, he always wiggles his bro and there's this smirk," Chaewon paused, sinking into a whirl of thoughts. "There's something about that smirk, like he knows something."

"You worry too much," Seungmin replied, followed with a sigh, he slammed his locker shut and turned to the perplexed girl. "Its probably about the Jeongin situation," he put out.

Chaewon nodded in understanding.

"Do you still wanna find out if Jeongin likes you?"

At the sudden question the ravenette's head snapped up, a fake grin spreading in her lips. "Nah, forget it, I don't wanna get hurt again," she nudged Seungmin. "And besides I enjoy having you round."

"Okay, whatever," Seungmin scoffed. "You coming to class or not?" He quickly turned away from her, an enormous amount of heat rushing to his cheeks.

"I'm coming," Chaewon grinned, catching up with the taller male. "Oh and when my dad comes back, its gonna be so much fun, we usually go to the amusement park and like do the thing we used to do when I was a kid and. . ."

Seungmin nodded, this time he was actually listening to her.

But somewhere, deep down it felt wrong.

-----------• ° -💙- ° •-----------

Its been a while

Hi how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙