Chapter 23.5 - Something I Want Right Now continued

*****

As much as I loved the shirt, it was discarded of quickly and carelessly after I tugged it over Talian's head while he lifted his arms to help slide it off and tossed it over the chair. With the fabric gone, my hands moved to his waist. His skin was soft and velvet smooth, but decorated with still-healing scars from the night I found him outside. The texture was interesting under my fingertips, there was a particularly bad scar just above his hip, it bumped up from the rest and felt even more tender than the rest of his smooth skin. I wanted to press my lips against the soft skin my palms were exploring but Talian's hands lingered onto my neck and then jaw, guiding my face to his.

I hesitated for a moment when our mouths were just a breath apart and remembered what Talian has said the first time we kissed. Not a good idea. We lived together, that would be different from anyone else I had slept with. When I left him asleep in my bed, he would still be in my home when I returned from work. That was a daunting thought. But the sweet, very subtle scent that lingered from him made that matter less to me. At the moment, I just wanted to bury my face in his neck hoping to get more of that smell and feel his soft skin against my lips.

"What's the matter?" Talia's soft voice drew my eyes away from his mouth. I lifted my hand to brush a strand of his unusually long hair from his brow and stared into the familiar green eyes searching my own.

It was strange... I wanted to draw it out... I wanted to keep staring at him, take my time with him, just touch him and listen to him whisper some more. I wanted to have him, no doubt about it, but I didn't mind it taking a few hours.

Figuring that my weird behaviour was just because of our living situation and my hesitancy to be with Talian considering his memory loss, I decided that it was best to get it over with to see if it would actually result in tensions or an unacceptable attachment from him. After all, he had said this was what he wanted.

"You smell good." Talian's lips tilted into a smile as I kissed him.

There was a hint of sweet apple to the taste of his mouth as our breaths mixed. I felt his arms snake around my neck pulling me closer to him and I reached to grab his thighs hiking his legs onto my waist. His chest pressed against mine, the kiss unbreaking as I hoisted him from the couch, I could feel his heart racing in sync with mine despite the barrier my shirt created as his chest pressed against my own.

I raced us upstairs and let him down onto my bed, my hands tracing along his arms to guide them away from my neck. Our mouths broke apart as he leaned back onto the bed and I reached to tug my shirt off. The space between us did not last beyond the moment it took to get the shirt off as I quickly leaned into his neck.

His skin was warm, pulse drumming against my tongue as it glided against his heated skin. I felt his fingers dig into my biceps as his chest arched when I began to suck at his skin. In the quiet room, our breathing was the loudest thing and I couldn't help but focus on every sharp inhale, every soft moan coming from his throat as my mouth worked at his skin.

Instead of rushing to get his pants off, I wanted to savour the sounds I could get from him. I knew they would only become louder, more desperate as I drew out the process and that was intriguing. At the same time though, when his fingers gripped my hair and his stomach clenched as I trailed kisses down the centre of his body, I felt my cock swell at the thought of his body tightening around me. I wasn't going to be able to convince myself to drag it out.

His pants were lost quickly, as were mine in moments I barely remembered through more heated kissing and the daze Talian's hands running over my body caused in my mind. His movements were gentle and delicate, as I expected from him, but every touch was accompanied by an urgency that conveyed how much he wanted to be close to me, which naturally made me want to oblige and close any distance between us. It was as though it was instinctive to give him what he wanted.

I'd meant to take a while, to tease him and play around a bit, but that part of my mind was overshadowed by the feral, lustful part that was much more dominant at that moment and had my body on its side as with each passing second of having him under me, it became less of a want and more of a need to have Talian.

So I guided him onto his chest and hugged him close to me, his warm, slightly damp back pressing against me as I bit the skin of his shoulder lightly. With his body against mine, my cock pressed to the part in his ass, I reached around him and slipped my hand over his hardened cock. The immediate buckling I got from his body accompanied by a light groan was almost enough to make me cum. I held back though, and began to stroke the shaft in my hand feeling his body's reaction against my own as his sounds filled my ears. I felt his nails scratch into my arm as he gave a throaty moan and smiled against the back of his neck. It was the most satisfying sound I had ever heard in my life.

"Kendrick – come on," the little growl in his voice was surprising and utterly attractive as his hand still gripped the arm I held across his chest.

"What?" I asked, as if not understanding what he obviously needed from me despite my thumb actively massaging the top of his cock as it dripped with pre-cum.

"You're so..." His breath caught for a few seconds but he tried again. "You're so..." he couldn't finish the sentence as my stroking became faster each time he tried, but I slowed when it felt like he was edging. I laughed when he just punched my arm lightly and gave a hopeless groan that almost sounded painful. He was so damn cute and sexy at the same time.

"I'm what?"

"Mean," he mumbled.

"Sorry." I kissed the base of his sweaty neck lightly as my hand shifted to the smooth skin of his thigh. "I'll make it up to you. Ready?"

"'You don't even have to ask.'" The smugness in his voice made it clear he was teasing what I said earlier and I laughed biting at his neck gently, purposefully tickling him to make him squirm.

"I'm serious," I insisted. His head turned and the playfulness disappeared almost instantly as our eyes met. The heat in his eyes made my already burning body feel like it was begging to let the fire burst. We had the same thoughts, it was clear. He didn't need to answer as we both just pushed into a kiss more aggressive and hungry than any we had shared that night.

Whether hooking up ended up making our living situation awkward later or not, whether it turned out that pre-memory-loss Talian really didn't do things on a whim like that, there was nothing neither of us seemed to want more in the present, and that was all that mattered.

*****

Thank you for reading :D