Imogen

"Hi I'm Imogen, I'm 23 and a barista from Cornwall

"Hi I'm Imogen, I'm 23 and a barista from Cornwall."

"Have I got a type? I mean the taller the better, I want someone who's going to chuck me over their shoulder and cause some trouble with me. I get bored very easily, I need someone to keep me on my toes."

"I say I'm not picky and I haven't got a type but in reality there's a few things I need. I need them to be taller than me, I need good eyes and weirdly I really like hands, maybe it's just because I like physical contact but they've got to be quite affectionate but in a cheeky way. Most importantly I need someone to handle me, I'm a handful and well I'll keep both their hands occupied."

"I would describe myself as the life and soul of the party, I'm a 10 out of 10 and I think everyone should think like that, if you don't then who will."

"My friends would describe me as determined. If I set eyes on a guy in there they will be mine. I don't let anyone get in the way of what I want. I'm confident and I know my self worth."

"I grew up in a little village where everyone knows each other but I need to spread my wings and hopefully I'll find my man."

****Author's Note****

Hi all!

Ok so like every time feel free to make your own judgement on what you want Imogen to look like. 

I've kind of got an idea of what I'm going to do with this story but obviously it changes with every episode so I will see.  She will be replacing one of the girls tomorrow!

Thank you all for joining me on this journey again. 

Xx