Steal Your Man...

****Imogen's POV****

We were a close group of girls by now and Ella definitely at this point had a chance to effect that in quite a few ways

We were a close group of girls by now and Ella definitely at this point had a chance to effect that in quite a few ways. Not most because of her history with Tyrique which I wanted to question her on as we were getting ready that night. 

"I heard you know Tyrique." I questioned Ella as I did my make up next to her. 

"Yes, very well which is interesting."

"Have you got a plan of action? Interested in someone the most?"

"I don't really feel like I should tell you that. I want to speak to all the boys, I haven't spoken to Sammy yet or Lochan. Plus I feel like I want to speak to Mitch and Scott a bit more."

"Go for it." I mean I'm as certain as I can be at this point that Scott is not interested so she can try her hardest. 

"Ouzy..." Jess added. 

"Oh yeah, haven't spoken to him. I'm just going to speak to everyone."

"Oh he's not available." Kady joked. 

"Sammy is actually so tall like I can't believe it." Watch out Jess. "And Ouzy."

"I heard you were talking battle of the Ellas." Oh no. 

"Oh yeah." I don't think Ella quite read that one from OG Ella as she just laughed it off. 

Once we'd done the cheers for the evening I went and sat with a few of the guys along with Ella, taking comfort in Scott's arms as I reclined on the sofa. 

"You can't be friendly." Ella told Tyrique. "Girls take friendly as flirty. Shut it down."

"I'll shut it down so fast."

"Go on and say 'babe', no don't say babe. 'Ella, I'm being polite but respectfully I don't want you'."

"I think I was being rude earlier. Like the fact that she hasn't spoken to me again today surely shows I've done enough."

"No."

"At the end of the day you need to be clear enough with her that she's absolutely one hundred percent sure you're not interested." I told Tyrique. "And Ella just back yourself like know that she can't come in and change everything you've built in here."

"Scott...." Of course. "Can I borrow you?"

"Erm...."

It did comfort me seeing how awkward Scott was to go and speak to her, like it's not exactly screaming wanting to get to know her but if he wants to b with me he also has to have fun with me. "Go for it." I pushed myself off him. "He's all yours."

"Thanks Imogen."

I spent some time mooching around the kitchen before I found myself curled up on the day beds watching the villa pass with Whitney. Scott had finished his conversation with Ella pretty quickly, sending me a cheeky smile my way before moving to sit with the boys.