Ne-Yo = Casa

****Imogen's POV****

I'm really happy that Whitney had a good date with Montel but I'm also a bit wary of the drama this could cause because I'm pretty sure Kady was into him as well

I'm really happy that Whitney had a good date with Montel but I'm also a bit wary of the drama this could cause because I'm pretty sure Kady was into him as well. I got some more the gossip about what they talked about as we moved into the kitchen, Whitney basically going over their whole conversation. 

"Everyone can you all come round the firepit." Scott shouted us over. 

This felt a bit ominous, you could tell in his voice how annoyed he was and the firepit just makes everything ten times more dramatic, like this place should come with its own dramatic music and lights. 

Zach had left me a spot next to him and so I squeezed in between him and Montel. 

"Me and Catherine were sat in the den and like, I can hear everyone say my name multiple times. Do you know what I mean? If anyone's got an issue then just air it out now and there'll be no more rumours."

"I wasn't there Scott." Kady tried to get herself out of it. 

"Is there anything you wanna tell me."

"I'm honest unlike some people in here." Oooh there's some secondary drama about to go off here.

"I feel like it's a feeling in the villa for myself that like people kind of think they're semi-playing a game still." Of course it would be Tyrique. "I'm not saying you don't have feelings for Catherine or you don't rate Catherine but I feel like you're over-exaggerating your feelings."

"That was the most uncomfortable situation I've ever been in." Catherine said. 

"Catherine I apologise first of all for making you feel uncomfortable."

"But if the majority of people feel this way then maybe there is some element of truth."

"Yeah but why? Like what have I said? When have I ever said bad stuff about the girl?"

"No-one's saying you said bad stuff."

"It's about the whole thing." Montel's getting involved now. 

"It's about the whole thing and how you seem bro. Maybe I'm wrong and you do feel the way you said you do but we feel like you're with Catherine to stay here longer. That's how we feel."

"No-one's saying you don't have feelings towards Catherine." Sammy was now in on it, thankfully Zach so far had stayed quiet as he tightened his arm around my waist. "Where this has spiralled from is that you tried to get to know Imogen, tried to get to know Kady and neither of them went well. Before you'd even finished getting to know them you'd closed yourself off with Catherine and everyone thought it was a bit rash. You just closed it off because it wasn't being reciprocated."

"It was being reciprocated that was the thing."

"I said to the girls multiple times that if he pulls Imogen and finds out she doesn't like him then comes to me then I'll know it's fake. But he didn't do that."