Finding Out

****Imogen's POV****

It did feel really weird knowing we were all just getting ready for the night back at the villa and yet back at the beach club someone was probably going home and we wouldn't even get the chance to say goodbye to them

"Why are Whitney and Lochan still there?" I questioned Scott as we sat outside waiting for someone to return. 

"I reckon cos they're the favourite they're choosing someone to go." Scott answered. 

"I just really don't envy their decision, I hope everyone in here respects that it was a hard decision and someone had to go at the end of it."

"Who do you want to see come back?"

"I really don't know like in some ways I think Kady and Ouzy are probably a bit stronger but then I also think there's always something with like Mitch and it seems inevitable that he'll stay."

"Did you have a good day, lets bring it back to us?"

"I did, I feel like we had to have that conversation with Zach but I'm glad everything is out in the open now and we can just move on. Keep getting stronger."

"That was like a little taste of the outside world once we'd sorted that, sat on holiday together. Few cocktails."

"It felt amazing." I assured him, moving over to press a kiss to his lips. "Here's to the future."

"I'll cheers to that."

"Hey!" That could only be one person. I think I almost held my breath as Whitney and Lochan appeared. 

"Who you with?" Tyrique asked. 

And there came Mitch and Ella B. I knew it would be him and to be honest I don't think it was as big of a shock as some people are making it out to be. I just focused on greeting everyone back but I could hear people working out what had happened. 

"Wait, what? You chose to send Kady and Ouzy home?" Ella questioned Whitney as we moved over to the firepit. 

"Don't be coming at us." Lochan said as he almost sensed the discontent from some people. 

"So the least favourite couples was Abi and Josh so they got dumped from the island immediately." Whitney explained. 

"Right."

"Then it was between Mitch and Ella and Kady and Ouzy and we had to decide who was going home."

"A big part of it as well was that we looked at Kady and Ouzy's relationship and we saw a genuine connection and we think they can start something on the outside. We had to look at the Love Island experience as a whole and look at their situation and what they can build." Lochan tried to explain. 

"Also the characters in the villa." Whitney said. 

"Mitch is a huge character in here so that played into our decision. It was a horrible decision and it's not nice... it was going to be hard either way."