Casa Amor - Everything Changes

****Imogen's POV****

I'm not going to lie Casa Amor still had a weird vibe to it, it was like all the boys were trying to impress us but they were all quite shy at the same time

I'm not going to lie Casa Amor still had a weird vibe to it, it was like all the boys were trying to impress us but they were all quite shy at the same time. Kodie had come up to me for a few chats but it was hard to really get a full vibe with any of them. 

"I had a kiss." Catherine whispered to Ella and I later that afternoon when she approached us from her chat with Elom. 

"What?"

"No way! Like how did that happen?" I asked her. 

"I guess I just couldn't help it, he kissed me."

"We were watching you and you looked so happy." Ella told her. "You two are so much more compatible. I know the type of guy you usually go for and he is that. Yes you usually go for older but he seems really mature."

"Yeah I'm not going to lie it was a nice kiss, it was a good kiss."

"No way!"

Whilst Ella seemed pleased for her and I was to if she genuinely feels like she's met someone she's more compatible with but I couldn't help but think about Scott. "As your friend and as Scott's friend as well I just want to say like really think about your next steps because there's no denying you were good together and this could ruin it all for you."

"Scott who?" Ella joked but I just hope some of my words got through. "I actually have some gossip o my own for you, so I was sat with Ouzy earlier and he tried to kiss me."

"Did he?" Catherine gasped.

"I rejected him because like I have something more with Ty going on and I feel like that would be disrespectful at this stage but yeah there's definitely something more there with Ouzy."

"Do you think he'll go for it again?" I asked her trying to keep my own feelings at bay right now.

"I think so, he took it well so I don't think this will stop him trying."

It's hard to hear that Ouzy tried to kiss Ella like I know in my head Ouzy is the one I'm attracted to most in here and yet it feels like I've got no-one in here. I'm trying but none of them really compare to Zach. 

I excused myself from the conversation and slipped inside to try and compose my emotions. I know if those boys don't want me then it's nothing for me to worry about because I have rejected a few of them but at the same time I feel like almost everyone in here has someone for them but me. 

"You alright girly?" Jess asked as she snuck up behind me. 

"I'm good, I don't know maybe I'm just missing Zach a bit. I can't help but wonder what he's doing."

"I'm the same."

"I've tried to get to know Ouzy but I'm not about to be second best for someone, he's been giving it big to me and then he tries to kiss Ella. Like that's not for me. Even with him though like I was comparing him to Zach in my head and I never wanted it to be like that, I thought I would just be able to switch him off in my head and maybe I can't do that. I'm supposed to be Casa Amoring it and yet I'm in here wanting to go to bed."