Movie Night

****Imogen's POV****

We hadn't even got out of bed the next morning when the first text came through that Mitch and Abi were heading off on their first date

We hadn't even got out of bed the next morning when the first text came through that Mitch and Abi were heading off on their first date. Mitch bless him looked so happy to finally be back on relationship dates rather than the friendship ones he'd been through with Jess and I before Casa. 

Once they were gone I spent the rest of the morning with Whitney, filling her in on all the drama from last night. 

"Promise me you'll speak of this to no-one." I whispered, moving so I was basically glued to her side. "Last night as well I kind of noticed how flirty Scott was with me."

"Scott?! I mean did you like it?"

"Kind of"

Who am I kidding?

"I mean yeah I did, I can't lie." I told her honestly. "I don't know I feel like since we've come back we've both been kind of gravitating towards each other and we are just naturally quite touchy."

"You like that as well."

"I do, I don't know obviously it's a bit of a weird situation because we both just got out of things but we were getting to know each other at the start."

"Have you spoken about that?"

"I mean a bit but never proper seriously, he said he was always intimidated by me."

"What are you going to do about this then?"

"I really don't know like on the one hand Catherine is my friend but I mean she's got Elom. Maybe I'm wrong as well, like he could have just been friendly." I tried to explain. 

"I say just like use that charm we know you have, make little moves. They don't have to be obvious but give him a cuddle in the day, little touches here and there, put your flirt on. If he doesn't respond then either you've lost your touch or he's not interested."

"And we all know I've not lost my touch."

"Exactly."

"We're back!" Abi and Mitch then showed up, hand in hand with massive smiles on their faces. Mitch immediately wanted to debrief with the boys so we took Abi over to the other firepit. 

"How was it?"

"It was so good." She said as we all sat down around her. "We went like paddle boarding, I didn't fall off once and then I'm sat on the edge and Mitch pulled me under. I'm fully dunked under the water."

"Did you see a different side to Mitch then?" Molly asked. 

"Erm it was really good. We definitely got closer and stuff."

"Could you see more happening?"

"Oh yeah definitely."

I don't know, maybe I'll give her the benefit of the doubt now but I just don't feel like I get the same vibes off her as I do for Mitch. Maybe that's just because he's overexcited but I don't see that enthusiasm from her.