Miscommunication

****Imogen's POV****

Catherine had to leave to go and speak to Scott but Mitch soon joined me in the kitchen

"This place is  shit tip." He said looking at all the food left out on the side. "Like look at all these leftovers."

"Are they real? Oh they are." I commented on one of the tomatoes left out from the pasta dish. 

"That's like you if you were a tomato. Perfect."

"Oh Mitch you need some better lines that that my friend."

"Come sit down with me." He moved over so we could both sit on the sofa together. "How was your date?"

"I mean it was nice, that's all I can say really."

"Does it make you jealous watching Zach do these things with Kady?"

"No he can do what he wants like I think we've got something different that he won't find with any of these girls no matter how much he chats to them."

"Zach did mention to us like he's never spoken to a girl like Kady before, he said she was different."

"He said those words?"

"Yeah he said exactly that. That's just why I'm saying like he's said they've been flirty before, don't close yourself off for him right now."

"I'm not closed off."

"Who have you spoken to then?"

"I'm coupled up with Montel."

"Yeah and you've not given him the time of day. I'm talking like really got to know someone else in here, I mean you know I'm attracted to you." Not this again Mitch. 

"I did try and get to know Montel in that way but we both just agreed it wasn't working. I can't force it just because I don't want to close myself off. If someone walked in here right now I'd get to know them."

"What about Whitney getting to know Zach?"

"Whitney wants to get to know Zach?" I threw the question right back in his face. 

"I mean she's just pulled him for a chat."

"We have no clue what they're saying right now but I mean if they do want to get to know each other then that's their choice."

"You seem very chilled about this situation, are you not like scared that he might go elsewhere."

"No because if he goes for anyone else then he obviously isn't the right guy for me."

"I guess."

"Hey guys." Zach approached the two of us. "Mind if I borrow Im?"

"No, I'll leave you guys to it." Mitch vacated his spot which was quickly taken up by Zach and he wasted no time in pulling me to his side.