Popping Off

****Imogen's POV****

"Ruchee and Ella please make your way to the sundeck whilst your fellow islanders discuss their decision

"Ruchee and Ella please make your way to the sundeck whilst your fellow islanders discuss their decision."

It was hard watching them walk away and knowing we would all have to make this decision but it had to be done and once they were out of earshot we could start our conversation. 

"I'm gonna be real this is actually really hard for me because I'm really close to Ruchee." Tyrique started, moving to unwrap his arm from my shoulder. "It's just unfortunate she didn't find someone because I really want her to. But then I feel like Ella and I have something going on and I still want to explore that."

"I think it's a shame to just throw Ruchee out because she hasn't had the best shot in here. It would be a big shame to just throw that away." Sammy said. 

"Ruchee has been someone that I've been able to turn to and we've opened up to each other a lot." Molly added. "So I think in a friendship way it would be really sad to see her go. 

"I think that the connection you, Tyrique, and Ella have it's genuine and I feel like there's a future for you guys." Medhi weighed in and I don't know if I had the right to or not but right now it did feel like there were digs being made at my decision. I would never have picked Tyrique if I didn't feel like he was open to getting to know me and it seems like everyone is just discarding that, I saw the girls faces when I made the decision and it looked like I'd slapped them all across the face. 

"I love Ruchee but I'll be honest, I'll be gutted if Ella goes." Brilliant Tyrique. 

"I get on with both of them and they're obviously my mates." Mitch said. "I adore Ruchee, she's just had a bit of bad luck."

"It's difficult but there's only one girl up there with anything solid at the moment." Zach said. 

"She's just so kind hearted, bubbly and you know, she's Ruchee." Whitney said. 

We had to make a decision at the end of the day and we all came to a unanimous one. Charlotte and I just both kept to ourselves as we didn't really feel like at the moment we had a leg to stand on with our opinions on these people. 

Ella and Ruchee then both made their way back to the firepit and Medhi gave our decision. "Before I start, Ella and Ruchee, you need to understand that for us this was a really hard decision to make. You need to know that every single person here loves you and wants the best for you. Ella, we think you had the potential connection with Tyrique from the beginning and it's been nice to see it blossom. Ruchee, we've been on a similar journey and we want you to find the right person. We based our decision on potential, so the girl we have decided to save is Ella."

It was never really in doubt but it was really sad to see Ruchee leave. I hadn't known her long but she had such a bubbly personality and you could see from the girls' reactions that she had an impact on them all.