Hideaway

MATURE CONTENT INDICATED, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ PLEASE SKIP THAT PART TO THE END. 

****Imogen's POV****

Thankfully that was the end of the talent show and we could go back to sitting around the garden without having to pop into song again or write another verse for my poem

"Girl I didn't know you could rhyme like that." Whitney praised as we moved off into the kitchen. "You were popping those lines out."

"That was honestly the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, I just literally couldn't think of anything else to do."

"Did you really win a prize for that?"

"I wouldn't make it up, I was maybe like 14 and I remember writing this poem on the sea. I think that's like one of the only times I can remember winning anything."

"I thought you would have done a roast."

"Nah I'll let Mitch have that. He can be the one to not make people laugh when they take it to heart."

"Everyone was kind of shocked at his words."

"I mean I definitely was."

"I've got a text." Mitch shouted. "Islanders you will now receive a text asking you to vote for your favourite act in tonight's talent show. The winner will receive a reward tonight. Please do not discuss your answer, you have thirty seconds to submit your vote."

Personally I think the best was Scott so I went with him, even if I was a tiny bit biased. 

It wasn't even a few minutes before Scott received a text. "Scott you have received the most votes. Please choose one lucky girl to take on a hot tub date and night away in the hideaway. #upcloseandpersonal #singwhilstyourwinning."

I almost squealed in excitement when he read that out. 

"What do you say Imogen? Fancy a go in the hot tub." Scott asked walking over to where we were sat. 

"You know I do." I don't think he was expecting me to run across and meet him and he certainly wasn't expecting me to jump into his arms, planting a kiss on his lips. "I'll meet you in the hideaway."

"I'll be waiting."

I don't know why I was so nervous but as I walked upstairs to get ready I was shitting myself. I'd spent weeks with this guy and yet the thought of spending a night alone with him still gave me butterflies. 

"Right we need a bikini and then lingerie for afterwards." Jess got us all in order. "But we can do the make up now, you just need to stay out of the water."

"I don't think we were planning on playing mermaids."

"Who knows with you two."

Whitney did my hair in a messy bun and Ella gave me a smoky but simple make up look, which even though they were quite simple tasks seemed to take hours when I was waiting to get back down there.