Making Moves

****Imogen's POV****

Something changed in us after that challenge, it may not have been big but I just felt like Zach and I really tore the bandage off and went for it so much so that we couldn't ignore each other anymore

Something changed in us after that challenge, it may not have been big but I just felt like Zach and I really tore the bandage off and went for it so much so that we couldn't ignore each other anymore. It wasn't even all about been alone together, when we moved over to the lounge area with Whitney and Mehdi whereas before there may have been a bit of a gap between us, he immediately pulled my legs so they were on his lap as I faced sideways and rested my head on his chest. 

"Why was you kissing everyone?" Whitney asked Mehdi, you could practically feel the tension between them after his actions. 

"Because it's a challenge."

"Why didn't you Zach?" Whitney questioned him. 

"Because I didn't want to." He admitted, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "I'm not here to please everyone."

"Love a man that's not for everyone." Whitney said. "What did you think of Imogen's performance?"

"She went off, sensational man." I couldn't help but blush at his comments. 

"Lets leave them to it." I said, grabbing Zach's hand, ignoring the pleading looks from Mehdi as I led us away. "Man the tension."

"That was unbearable." Zach agreed with me as we walked over to the day beds. I let him lie down first before lying next to him. "Come closer."

"Why?"

"Because...." He honestly sounded like a little whiny toddler and his actions were no better, pulling me over to his side, wrapping my leg over the top of his. "This is better."

"I didn't think this morning I would end the day cuddling a fireman."

"I didn't think I would be given a lap dance by Pamela Anderson."

"Do you like the outfit then?"

"I love it." Zach definitely had a wandering hand, where it was previously on my thigh it was now basically on my bum. "I swear when you walked out I could tell my heart was already ten times the speed it was going at with anyone else. Was you nervous?"

"Nah, if you didn't like it then it would have been your loss."

"You smashed it, what's not to love."

"I mean all the girls liked you, you had all them heart's racing."

"I only cared about one though." He admitted. 

"Really?"

"Well if I'm not satisfying you then there's no point in me satisfying the others. Seriously though like I know neither of us want to close ourselves off and we want to take it slow but I like where we're going, I really like it."

"I like it too and obviously still get to know Kady and everything but I want us to progress."

"Yeah I want that too, I don't think I could stop getting to know you even if I had to."