The Aftermath

****Imogen's POV*****

I knew I couldn't avoid Zach tonight and I would almost rather get it over with whilst my emotions are still all bottled down

I knew I couldn't avoid Zach tonight and I would almost rather get it over with whilst my emotions are still all bottled down. He wouldn't get to see them but I needed to know everything tonight or else I wouldn't be able to put this to bed. 

I found him on the daybed with Tyrique and a few of the other boys. "Zach, I think we need a chat." I said as I approached the bed, which he immediately pushed himself off. Neither of us said a word as I led us over to the other side of the garden, finding a little sofa where I left a good foot between us as we sat down. "Congratulations must be in order."

"Imogen... don't be like this."

"I should be thanking you by the way because this is embarrassing like how did you ever make that decision. Two weeks ago you didn't want to be with her and I bet you jumped back into bed with her."

"Can I explain?" I didn't like the way he raised his voice and I think he realised that by my raised eyebrows. "Sorry. I really did like what we had and this doesn't have to stop that-"

"It does."

"Why? I've literally kissed the girl once outside of a challenge."

"Zach that would be hard for me to come back from with any girl never mind the girl that you've been with before."

"I literally never expected her to walk through those doors and it feels like this has given me the second chance to explore things."

"Congratulations honestly I don't know what you expect me to say but I'm not going back into a triangle I had two weeks ago. This isn't a Casa girl that you've been getting to know for two days this is a girl you know very much whether you like or not so spare me the bullshit."

"I ain't trying to bullshit you."

"Then stop telling yourself we can just go back to that triangle." I almost shouted but I kept it together. 

"We were open remember, like I've done nothing wrong."

"I'm not saying you have but to me this just shows there have still been feelings there for Molly and that's not a mess I want to get involved in. So respectfully I'm out."

"Imogen you can't tell me you didn't get to know a single boy in there."

"Oh I did, I just didn't want to force a recoupling when I thought we had something. I certainly didn't want to kiss any of them after a few days." I told him. "I wish you and Molly the best of look though, hopefully your head doesn't get turned as quickly this time."

"You know you're really showing your true colours right now." He said as we stood up. 

"Oh yeah, what are they?"

"You're a sel-"

"Whitney! Imogen! Did Scott pull everyone around that firepit for me?" Catherine basically shouted over to us. "He's trying to say everything that he's done there was for me. It was to clear your name."